[Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Washington
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Danny Boy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86911091
Roleplay Points: 14
Hours: 777
Bans and Blacklists: 1 Ban and 13 Blacklists

Character Name: James 'Dan' Ashford
Bio: Strong, Loyal, Likeable
Reason for Joining: It looks really cool.
Strengths: Weaponry, Technology
Weakness: None

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Hello James, I would like to let you know that your application is under discussion with the heads of the family. We will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Washington Family - Underboss
I am happy to announce that James "Dan" Ashford is now a member of our Family.
Welcome to the family.

Washington Family - Underboss. 
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Steam Name: Twenta™
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31787271
Roleplay Points: 0
Hours: 62 Hours.
Bans and Blacklists: N/A

Character Name: Duncan Steward.
Bio: Borned in Ireland, Moved to Evocity for the criminality.
Reason for Joining: Saw u guys a time ago and it will be great to be in this kind of clan.
Strengths: Building, Lockpicking, Cracking.
Weakness: N/A
The following 1 user Likes Twenta's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Hello Duncan, I would like to let you know that we are discussing your application to join our family.
I will let you know whether you have joined as soon as possible.

The following 2 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Twenta, Ratatoskrr
(09-07-2016, 05:46 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: jhk,.h
[ignore]

What?
Hello Duncan, we are happy to announce that we have accepted your application to join our family.
Congratulations and welcome to Washington!

I am sad to announce that I am leaving Washington, it was fun whilst it lasted.
The reason I am leaving is due to clan inactivity and no one being on to RP with.
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Random
This is an official clan announcement. 

Firstly, I am looking for a secondary clan leader. If you are trustworthy, good at both passiveRP and aggressiveRP, loyal, and can assume leadership duties if the situation demands it then this may be the role for you. Please feel free to apply in a reply to this thread, I will read all posts.

Secondly, I would like to announce that Washington will be having a comeback next month and a recruitment drive will be beginning.

Thirdly and finally we have promotion and demotions ETC. I would like to say sorry to Ratatoskr but you are going to be removed from the clan for multiple reasons most of which pertain to you trying to cause shit and trouble with both people I know and people who I respect and I would like to say congratulations to Danny Boy and JimmyFuckingNeutron (scrunchamuncha) on your promotions to Foot Soldier.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Danny Boy
Washington Application
Steam Name: Bob.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79245098

Roleplay Points:

Hours: 271 hours

Bans and Blacklists: 6 bans and 12 blacklists

Character name: Bob Bobbington

Bio: Balding middle aged man with a yorkshire accent.

Reason for Joining: I have never joined a gang before and I would be glad for this to be my first one. I also like the angle that this clan has with having passive roleplay incoporated into the illegal side of it, this could lead to some great roleplays in the future.

Strengths: I have a lot of weapons and other illegal items in my inventory to my disposal. I can build aswell as roleplay passivley.

Weaknesses: I may have a lot of weapons etc. but when it comes to actually shooting them (hopefully it doesn't escalate to this point) I don't have a very good aim.

Regards,
Bob Bobbington