[Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Washington
From the people who brought you Shadow Wolf Corporation, The Collective and BloodThorne..
---------------------

This page will be updated..
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Cunix, Ratatoskrr, Ranger
Good luck with the clan.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-08-2016, 04:42 PM)robe1025 Wrote: Steam name:[FL:RP]Roberto Shelringo
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:55633338
Roleplay points:1 (MechanicRP)
Hours: 290
Bans and blacklists:3 a while ago 1 is recent, 1 blacklists ooc talk for insulting well saying "idiot" so nothing serius

Character name:Roberto "Sherlingo" Moensted (hope i can make it Roberto "sherlingo" Washington
Bio: Female 27 years old Come from denmark where she felt bored and wanted to travel the world so went to Evocity and got a job and a husband
Reason for joining:I would like to join because That Im bored and tired of just contra farming all day
Strengths:Firearms i have alot of weapons, Rules i know all the rules, and i love RolePlaying
Weaknesses:English is not my first language and i dont have a MIC all the time

i would like to join as a Gun supplier, Lookout or transporter 

Thanks for Reading, i hope you will Recruit me!

Roberto Moensted we have received you application to join our family. 
We would like to let you know that your application is being Reviewed by the heads of the family. 
Regards, Edward Washington. 
Underboss of the Washington Family
(08-08-2016, 04:42 PM)robe1025 Wrote: Steam name:[FL:RP]Roberto Shelringo
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:55633338
Roleplay points:1 (MechanicRP)
Hours: 290
Bans and blacklists:3 a while ago 1 is recent, 1 blacklists ooc talk for insulting well saying "idiot" so nothing serius

Character name:Roberto "Sherlingo" Moensted (hope i can make it Roberto "sherlingo" Washington
Bio: Female 27 years old Come from denmark where she felt bored and wanted to travel the world so went to Evocity and got a job and a husband
Reason for joining:I would like to join because That Im bored and tired of just contra farming all day
Strengths:Firearms i have alot of weapons, Rules i know all the rules, and i love RolePlaying
Weaknesses:English is not my first language and i dont have a MIC all the time

i would like to join as a Gun supplier, Lookout or transporter 

Thanks for Reading, i hope you will Recruit me!
Hello Roberto, after reviewing you application to join our family we have decided to give you a trial as the rank Lookout in the family. This trial will last for 2 weeks whilst we do recognize you as member of our family (temporarily) you will have no say in our decisions and will follow every order a higher up gives you. Also you will not be able to have the name Washington until you are fully initiated into the family. Good Luck on your trial.
Regards Edward "Ranger" Washington
Washington Family - Underboss

(Pm me or SirMinus in game for the trial rank)
Interesting, best of luck!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ted
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50613696
Roleplay Points: 1
Hours:440+
Bans and Blacklists: Bans: 3 all expired | Blacklists: 4 all expired
Character Name: Male:Ted Shelter Female: Dolores Shelter (I hope I can use Male and Female characters)
Bio:
[Ted]
35 years old family man from USA. Comes to Evocity to start new live after atomic apocalypse.
[Dolores]
33 years old woman from USA. Comes to Evocity to start new live after atomic apocalypse.
Reason for Joining: Usually I'm bored. I can make contra falm all day...or rob police cars.
Strengths: I have a lot of firearms, Know the Rules. I love RolePlays!
Weaknesses: My first langauge is Polish not English. So I can make mistakes. And I'm still learning!!!

I would like join as Transporter.(Or Lookout whatever)

I have problems with GMod. I'm trying to repeair it! I will PM you when I can join.

Thank you for reading!
(08-08-2016, 07:09 PM)Teddy Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ted
Character Name: Male:Ted Shelter Female: Dolores Shelter (I hope I can use Male and Female characters)
Bio:
[Ted]
35 years old family man from USA. Comes to Evocity to start new live after atomic apocalypse.
[Dolores]
33 years old woman from USA. Comes to Evocity to start new live after atomic apocalypse.
Reason for Joining: Usually I'm bored. I can make contra falm all day...or rob police cars.
Weaknesses: My first langauge is Polish not English. So I can make mistakes. And I'm still learning!!!

I have problems with GMod. I'm trying to repeair it! I will PM you when I can join.

Thank you for reading!

Ted Shelter, The Family has read your application to join our ranks and I would like to let you know that the heads of the family are reviewing it. I will get back to you as soon as possible with our final decision. 
Regards Edward "Ranger" Washington.
Washington Family - Underboss
(08-08-2016, 07:09 PM)Teddy Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ted
Bio:
[Ted]
[Dolores]

Thank you for reading!

Hello Ted Shelter, after extensive research into your background and reviewing your application, The heads of the family have come to the decision to Accept your application.
We have also decided, because of complications, to bypass the trial stage. Welcome to the Family! As a family we have decided to give you the rank of Lookout until we have seen your skills as a Transporter. You may also change your second name to Washington.(If you wish)
 Regards, Edward "Ranger" Washington.
Washington Family- Underboss

(We understand that you need to fix your gmod. Next time you are in game pm Me or SirMinus for your rank)
Looks great! Goodluck guys :)
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Had to edit the name since clan tags rule clearly states to put it BEFORE the name.

Otherwise, the clan looks not too shabby, looking forward to seeing ya'll in-game. Good luck and mostly, have fun
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]