unbanrequest
Your name: ? NoiiZe (Trading)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91054769

Your ban ID: 73055

Banned by: [FL] Jan

Reason: 'Treathening government as jail guard, spawning props in nexus without presidential permission'

Involved: don't remember In-game names... they were 1 SRU, 1 sergeant officer and one officer and the president.

Why we should unban you: well let me start off by saying: NO ONE HAVE LISTEN TO ME, Before I got banned the admin didn't listen to me and all he said that I did what my friend did which was WRONG. All started like this.. Me and my friend wanted to be bodyguards, we became one and got shotguns and came to the president saying we want to be jail guards, he said ok. he said he don't want any officers to be in the jail, we came down. 2 SRU were there, we told them to leave, they left. after that there was another guy, with a job of jail warden or something like that, we told him to leave and he didn't. after a short amount of time my friend killed him, after a few got banned.. and then I kept going, I got props in jail (Keypad,Door) and after a few I told the guard to leave and he started aiming at me, I aimed at him as well since my shotgun was lowered, he left (got behind the door), he called more officers, we were about... 3 officers and me, 1 next to me and 2 behind the door. (the door was transparent so everyone could see each other), after a few minutes, the president came and he said that he'll be in the jail (the officer my friend killed) and then I openned the door (which I also gave password to, It was 1554, memory is not my problem at all), and than he went to the jail cells with another officer, I heard cells opening so I went fast checking, saw that the "Jail warden" is opening all the cells. which is a dumb Idea, I ran back to the president soon before he left, and I told him about what his "jail warden" doing and how dumb it is, he said I'm right and he don't want to see ANY OFFICERS IN THE JAIL, and they should go patroling. I said ok, ran back to jail cells and told the officer that came with the "jail warden" to leave and its the president's command and he should go patroling, he left without saying anything, I came to the "jail warden" saying the same stuff to him as well which the president told me, he said no and he didn't believe me, I told him to ask the president in the radio since it was the PRESIDENT'S COMMAND. he said he don't need to do that, and kept going, I closed the jail cells told him to leave, saying he need to go on patroling since the president told me that, he kept opening the cells over and over, soon after, I got to a gunpoint which I'm aiming at him, Angry like never was before, saying :"ASK THE PRESIDENT NOW". soon after he asked him but the president didn't respond to him, after a few I lowered my gun, saying, we'll wait to the president's respond, the jail warden did not listen to me and said "NO", I holstered my shotgun, and got out my AWP, soon after I got handcuffed by him, being arrested without a warrant, and after a short amount of time, getting arrested with warrant of I think it was 5 minutes, I told the officer, I'll remember him, I'll get out of jail. and kill him. well... since he didn't listen to my words(president's command) and arrested me, which for my side... arresting someone for no reason... because you had to force him to do something.. is a good reason to kill... after I got unarrested, I equipped my shotgun, Rp'ly since I know the jail, I knew no one else will be there, I came down, opened my door with the keypad, and saw that few meters away from my door, there is a door that the warden installed, near the door there was a wall to the right, and a bullet proof glass, he was behind the glass, I was with no weapon equipped at the moment and saw him, he saw me, called 1 SRU, and sergeant officer, soon after I equipped my shotgun, ONLY aiming at the SRU since he tried to crack my keypad, and I said stop. (before equipping my shotgun and aiming at him I told him 1 time to stop, and only 1 second after because I saw him keep going I got my gun out) and then, Jan came, saying I did what my friend did (RDM,teamkilling) which I didn't even shoot at someone, and I did not do anything of that, and the point of "Was a jail guard" and then getting arrested could get me to an rp situation which I'm a security guard, who hate the president/officers, since we're not in the same job or something... cause Security guard can be for a lot stuff, Corleone's guard, secret guard, president guard etc... and about building in nexus without president's permission... before that, I had permission to clear ALL OFFICERS of the jail, meaning I could block the jail, from people that wants to raid the place, and from officers, since the President didn't want any officers inside the jail. and officers came,Still. and also, I wasn't the only one who built without the president's permission in nexus, that jail warden built to save his life from me, Seconds after I told him I'm going to kill him. I'm not saying :"ban him too. why only me". No. I'm saying that look at the people nearby too, look at them. maybe I'm not the only one who did something wrong. I'm not saying I did something wrong because for me, all is RP'ly fine enough and good enough.(For Gmod), I'm playing a LOT of RP. in SA:MP, in Gmod etc.. specially SA:MP, which is really RP'ing. I know what I'm doing and I know what I should not do such as teamkilling, and rdm'ing and a lot more non-rp stuff, Jan didn't listen to me at all and didn't look at the whole story, and gave up on it, and said... Nah, I'll ban him. my friend got banned for 1 day, for RDM, I got 2 days, for NOTHING, which he says:'Treathening government as jail guard, spawning props in nexus without presidential permission'.
and If you think I did something wrong, I'm sorry, tell me what is it, I'll stop doing it, I'm playing in this server for about 2-3 days I think, and I have about 30 hours, I'm playing full day in fearlessRP, from the point I wake-up, to where I go to sleep, I don't want to be banned even 1 second.
Well hello. 

Yesterday I came on the servers for the first time in a very long time, I decided my Roleplay would be to set up a correctional facility in the jails and start up some proper prison life shit.

So I get about half way before that chunk of text becomes too much. So I'm just going to just drop a few simple points here to hopefully help you understand you're ban, as you have no evidence to backup you're unban request and it's mainly a rant from what I can see, you're very unlikely to get an Unban.

- You and you're friend came down the jail whiles't I was setting up my "correction facility".
- You're friend decided to shoot me because "he had a bigger gun" and was rightly banned.
- Whiles't the president at the times communication skills weren't fantastic we where ordered to remove you from the jail as you where no longer stationed there.
- You had multiple police officers at gun point as a security guard, forcing them to say and do as you ask.
- You had a base door setup in the jails and you where asked to remove it.
- You threatened to raid and told me that you where the only one who could get down here because of you're base door in the jails.
- You raided as a security guard.

So some things you accused me off..

- The President never specifically told me to leave the jail, infact the only conversation he had with me and in the radio was to remove you from the jail.
- The President also warranted you for arrest shortly after you said he'd told you, you had to make me leave.
- I was cleared to build in the nexus and was also a government job, unlike yourself.

Overall you wasted roughly 45 minutes of my time all of which you failed to even Roleplay out the situation.
(08-08-2016, 11:13 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Well hello. 

Yesterday I came on the servers for the first time in a very long time, I decided my Roleplay would be to set up a correctional facility in the jails and start up some proper prison life shit.

So I get about half way before that chunk of text becomes too much. So I'm just going to just drop a few simple points here to hopefully help you understand you're ban, as you have no evidence to backup you're unban request and it's mainly a rant from what I can see, you're very unlikely to get an Unban.

- You and you're friend came down the jail whiles't I was setting up my "correction facility".
- You're friend decided to shoot me because "he had a bigger gun" and was rightly banned.
- Whiles't the president at the times communication skills weren't fantastic we where ordered to remove you from the jail as you where no longer stationed there.
- You had multiple police officers at gun point as a security guard, forcing them to say and do as you ask.
- You threatened to raid and told me that you where the only one who could get down here because of you're base door in the jails.

So some things you accused me off..

- The President never specifically told me to leave the jail, infact the only conversation he had with me and in the radio was to remove you from the jail.
- The President also warranted you for arrest shortly after you said he'd told you, you had to make me leave.
- I was cleared to build in the nexus and was also a government job, unlike yourself.

Overall you wasted roughly 45 minutes of my time all of which you failed to even Roleplay out the situation.

"as you have no evidence to backup you're unban request" checking the console is very good.

Well:
- what about it? and? want a trophy? the president told us.
- he decided to shoot you because you didn't listen to him when he had a gun at you.
- I don't work for the police, I worked for the president, to tell me to go ahead and leave the president himself should've done it.
- I didn't have officers at gun point telling them what to say and what to do, 2 were behind a door bullet proofed as I remember, and I didn't tell them what to do, I only had gunpoint at you saying to you what to do.
- I wasn't ask to remove it, the president told me to remove it and then I told him the password to the keypad and he said "Oh, Ok".
- I didn't say I'll raid, I said for example that If I wanted to raid that place I could've done it easily since you had only pistol and that what I tried to explain to the president. and your memory skills is not my problem, I told you. and the president the keypad code (1554). its your problem that you didn't remember.
- and how did I raid exactly?
(08-08-2016, 12:00 PM)NoiizeDesignS Wrote: - You and you're friend came down the jail whiles't I was setting up my "correction facility".

Well:
- he decided to shoot you because you didn't listen to him when he had a gun at you.
- I don't work for the police, I worked for the president, to tell me to go ahead and leave the president himself should've done it.
- I didn't have officers at gun point telling them what to say and what to do, 2 were behind a door bullet proofed as I remember, and I didn't tell them what to do, I only had gunpoint at you saying to you what to do.
- I wasn't ask to remove it, the president told me to remove it and then I told him the password to the keypad and he said "Oh, Ok".
- I didn't say I'll raid, I said for example that If I wanted to raid that place I could've done it easily since you had only pistol and that what I tried to explain to the president. and your memory skills is not my problem, I told you. and the president the keypad code (1554). its your problem that you didn't remember.

How did you raid, you where arrested, a warrant approved by the president, you then said to "sleep with one eye open" and then you where spotted half a minute after getting unarrested with a shotgun in the prison next to a door you failed to remove before you raided.

You're digging a deeper hole for yourself here.
(08-08-2016, 12:46 PM)Dryblood Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 12:00 PM)NoiizeDesignS Wrote: - You and you're friend came down the jail whiles't I was setting up my "correction facility".

Well:

How did you raid, you where arrested, a warrant approved by the president, you then said to "sleep with one eye open" and then you where spotted half a minute after getting unarrested with a shotgun in the prison next to a door you failed to remove before you raided.

Is hunting you down counts as a raid? .-.
(08-08-2016, 12:51 PM)NoiizeDesignS Wrote:

Well:

[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-08-2016, 03:56 PM)Dryblood Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 12:51 PM)NoiizeDesignS Wrote:

Well:

[Image: giphy.gif]

well what is the matter of raiding as a Security guard? security guard is just a man with a job of secure, he can work for everyone, he's like all men, and if someone makes you angry and do something to you, there's payback.... I guess...
''well what is the matter of raiding as a Security guard? security guard is just a man with a job of secure, he can work for everyone, he's like all men, and if someone makes you angry and do something to you, there's payback.... I guess...''

Sadly that's where you're wrong.
Having followed the training as a Security Guard, I can assure you even more of how no sane man employed as a security guard would raid the jails or go against the government the way you did. It's just very unrealistic and considered FailRP.

We appreciate your recent interest in Fearless however the rules are meant to be obliged by.

Denied.