Awestruck's Farewell
Exclamation 
Dear Community,

I hadn't seen myself writing this thread until recently. I have become increasingly busy with real-life, including a new job. This has affected my dedication as an Administrator on FL. Not only that, I feel as though FL has given me all it can at this time.

Throughout my time on Fearless, I have had many ups and downs, mostly before I joined the staff team. Hell, becoming a part of the team was a weird concept considering how toxic I was. 

I first joined the servers on the 12th of August of 2015, where I was greeted was a lovely 3 day ban for propsurfing a week later. I had 12 hours playtime at that point. Thanks, Grub. After a long period of creating drama with staff and the fun concept of trying to get NightHawkd demoted, I decided it was best to take a break from FL all together. It's unclear what I did in the mean-time, but I came back refreshed. My attitude was better, and I wasn't trying to get staff members demoted because I thought they were a­s­sholes. 

There are few people I would like to say a big thank you to. 

GHOSTK1LL3R - A great friend who I will always be grateful for. Thank you for keeping me at FL and teaching me everything I ever needed to know. I remember when I first joined the server, not knowing what the fuck it was, and then you join to see me. You set me up with Contraband on v2d, in the apartments, with a shitty prop door and P90 to protect myself. Thanks man. Not only that, but the drama we created at the start was great fun.

franku/Devin - The first person I role-played with. Devin was the guy to teach me the basics of Passive Roleplay. A big noob like myself, just running around v2d. Allowed me to Roleplay with him, even though I was just some minge. Devin, you have all my respect, and I miss having you around.

Avgar and Lesanka - A one-of-a-kind pair. You always have my back in times of need and you guys are great to talk to. I will always see you as very good friends, and I'm sure we won't be far apart. I wish I could say more, but words can't describe how grateful I am.
And thank you for this. Smile

I would also like to thank Lesanka for her lovely Poem.

Spoiler :
A poem for Awestruck

He's in our heart
and he is smart.

We think of his hair
may we be anywhere.

He puts us on flame,
for which I can't blame
his fiery mane.

His memes make me smile
his hair most divine.

Every gif, every moment,
Awestruck is my atonement.

May the bullet fly fast
for our love for him will forever last.

Prosto and KuLa - You two are my two favourite people. You're like a married couple with problems. You both give me great laughs and are people I wish I knew in real life. I feel like we would have great times drinking. Please never leave, ever. I would miss you if you ever disappeared off the face of the Internet.

Tomo - A very good friend. We will always have each-other's backs. We have always helped each-other and bitched about people when were annoyed about something. We communicate well, which I'm sure won't change after my resignation. We never really spoke before I joined the team, that one time being when you were a part of the Crimson Order. I know we will remain in contact, so I don't feel I need to say any particular goodbye.

Divey - Divey is someone who I never spoke to before I joined the team, I didn't even know he existed. (Sorry matey). However, once he became more prominent and was a candidate for Moderator, I could start to see his kind and joyful nature. Definitely someone who's friendship shouldn't be taken for granted. Divey, you're a great Roleplayer and are very entertaining at that. I know we will still be in contact.

Perqe - Smackbean. One of the funniest people I've met on FL. Always gives me great laughs and I am grateful for that. I always looked forward to coming on Teamspeak just to hear your antics.

Kippsee and Cox - Another hilarious one. I've really missed having you boys around. I feel as though you come as a package, so I will put you two together. Miss how it used to be.

Marty - A good friend who taught me some good stuff on Photoshop, including how to make animated GIFs from MOV files. Thanks man. Oh and I hope you get the independence you so rightly deserve Wink.

Barry - Barry taught me a lot when it came to building. You're a smart lad and a very good guy to know. You know how to compose yourself in any situation and I respect that.

Falc - Biggest as­shole I knew. Would always abuse me when I was a new player. However, I love you for it. You were hilarious, and I will always remember the first raid I ever did. It was when you and I raided the President together. You died like a noob and I carried us to victory. Thanks man, being a new player, that kind of gameplay gave me a rush.
Oh and I'll just add this.

Rims and Budy - You lads were the reason I hated coming on FL at times. Knowing you were trying to get me banned, and vice versa. After your very, very long ban. I realised it didn't matter anymore, considering how long ago it was. I just wanna thank you boys for all the drama. Thinking about it now, I kinda enjoyed it.

I would like to say one last thank you for the rest of the team. Boy-oh-boy have there been mis-haps, but we got through them. Some with negative effects, but most with positive.

Thanks again, everyone. I may still pop on from time to time, but my activity on the server will be next to zero.

(Please don't be offended if I didn't include you. It doesn't mean I hate you)
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Farewell Awestruck!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Awestruck
Thanks for everything Awestruck, keep in touch.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Awestruck
Goodbye, Awestruck.

Had a lot of fun playing with you back in the days, with Falc and the others.

Take care.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Awestruck
What a shame.

Sad to see you go, man. Stay in contact with me over steam and I hope to see you in game still.
Because I wNted to write something long and drammatic but I'm too drunk to write something long. 
Not saying goodbye I will still annoy you with questiobd

Sad
The following 8 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Awestruck, Tomo, Random, Divey, Eclipze, Greed^, Broccoli, Doctor KuLa
Cya

--
Goodbye Awestruck, have a good one man!
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Awestruck
Sad too see you go to be honest. :/

Good luck with everything man!

Damn son, now who am i gonna speak Arabic with? Or bet on whos gonna turn into salty cun*s? Awestruck why? I love you man, salam aleikum, Awestruck.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator