Living in Same Street as a Youtuber
Okay So from where I am from a small area in Liverpool, I already knew that a Big youtuber called "AJ3" Lived in my area. But since 10 minutes ago I just found out that he lives in the house facing mine. Well he used to he just moved to London but his mum still lives there but he was back last week and my mum gave him a parcell. I just think this is just weird and has freaked me out xD

I'm going to try and get a picture or something whenever he is back but its just crazy
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 3 users Like Envy's post:
  • Random, Teddy, Ceddyhmra
So let me get this straight.

What you are saying is you lived across from someone's mum ?

Weird so do I....we must be like "brothers"

This post + My Reaction = -_______-
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-07-2016, 01:41 AM)Marty Wrote: So let me get this straight.

What you are saying is you lived across from someone's mum ?

Weird so do I....we must be like "brothers"

This post + My Reaction = -_______-

You have just made the palm of hand full force smack my face.

I think you need to re read buddy.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The only face smacking here is that you are excited you live across the road from someone's mum.

My statement is factually correct.
(08-07-2016, 01:47 AM)Marty Wrote: The only face smacking here is that you are excited you live across the road from someone's mum.

Not exactly. He used to live there until a Month ago, He moved out to London. Like I said he was in my house last week collecting a parcel and my Mum told me that when he comes back here to visit (2 Times a month), All of his parcels are delivered to our house if he is not in and I don't know why but in the mornings he never is either up or in, So most of his parcels end up in our house. She said he has been in our house a lot of times but I am mostly asleep lol so I don't actually see him and I never knew he ever was in our house. So he spends time in London and here. So at your failed attempt of trying to be funny no its not just his mum who lives over the road smart ass.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(08-07-2016, 01:57 AM)Envy Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 01:47 AM)Marty Wrote: The only face smacking here is that you are excited you live across the road from someone's mum.

Not exactly. He used to live there until a Month ago, He moved out to London. Like I said he was in my house last week collecting a parcel and my Mum told me that when he comes back here to visit (2 Times a month), All of his parcels are delivered to our house if he is not in and I don't know why but in the mornings he never is either up or in, So most of his parcels end up in our house. She said he has been in our house a lot of times but I am mostly asleep lol so I don't actually see him and I never knew he ever was in our house. So he spends time in London and here. So at your failed attempt of trying to be funny no its not just his mum who lives over the road smart ass.

That's a lot of text.
Irrelevant text.
I don't think he's trying to be funny.
TLCheeseR.
(08-07-2016, 03:00 AM)Mist Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 01:57 AM)Envy Wrote:

That's a lot of text.
Irrelevant text.
I don't think he's trying to be funny.
TLCheeseR.

I disagree but okay.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Riiigggghhhhtttt now I understand.

So what your telling me is you live across the street from someone's mum and a person who is sometimes there but sometimes not.

Now I see why you are so excited....
why are you always putting youre text in the middle? it makes no sense
(08-07-2016, 02:49 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: why are you always putting youre text in the middle? it makes no sense

He want it to look pretty

╭━━━┳━━━╮╭━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳╮

┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃┃
┃╰━━┫┃╱┃┃┃┃╱╰┫┃╱┃┃┃╱┃┃┃╱┃┃┃
           ╰━━╮┃┃╱┃┃┃┃╱╭┫┃╱┃┃┃╱┃┃┃╱┃┃┃╱╭╮
           ┃╰━╯┃╰━╯┃┃╰━╯┃╰━╯┃╰━╯┃╰━╯┃╰━╯┃
           ╰━━━┻━━━╯╰━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━╯