Giveaway: No Man's Sky
I've entered.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I've entered.

I'm assuming you're practically just stealing those entries by referring people to the giveaway?
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Awestruck
(08-05-2016, 08:32 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: If so, no-one enter, every person that clicks that link means that Agorith gets +2 entries every-time someone clicks the link and puts forward an entry. Which means he get's more chance at getting it! Not you!

Cheeki boi
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-05-2016, 08:32 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: If so, no-one enter, every person that clicks that link means that Agorith gets +2 entries every-time someone clicks the link and puts forward an entry. Which means he get's more chance at getting it! Not you!

Well barely seeing as the more people enter the competition the lesser chances I've got aswell.
Fairly sure it just balances itself out.
I've entered
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Don't click the link! I urge you! Look it up normally. Clicking the link gives him more chances!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-05-2016, 08:40 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Don't click the link! I urge you! Look it up normally. Clicking the link gives him more chances!

Shut uppppppppp ya wee vagina xx
(08-05-2016, 08:30 PM)Marty Wrote: Plz ban advertising :0

Jokes, although this can't be legit, I can't take anything Agorith says legit anymore with the blatant copy of the Dank Regards from awestrucks sig....damn son.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I've entered.
I've entered