Poll: The Following Decisions;
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
RapeRP should be allowed.
22.22%
8 22.22%
RapeRP and Racial/Discriminatory Insults should be banned in character.
19.44%
7 19.44%
RapeRP should not be allowed and the Racial/discriminatory rules set should remain.
58.33%
21 58.33%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?!
(08-05-2016, 05:46 PM)Create Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 05:41 PM)DreeBott Wrote: What if your little brother is playing and suddenly he's getting raped ingame and asks your mom what all those words mean?

What if you are insulting someone IC and you are using language so crazy, and your mom comes in hears you saying that sh*t? You are gonna get an a*swhooping

I'm sorry that it seems like that your Parents are beating you, but mine wouldn't "swhooping" my "a*"
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Coffee
IMHO the only reason why It should not be allowed, is because I myself, DOnt want to walk around the street and suddenly being encountered by some fat sweaty retarded 14 y o kid, who would attempt to "rape" my female character using TEXT MESSAGES, thats not only disgusting (in terms of knowing that its done by kid) but also freaking pointless that you would be forced to "reply" to those messages via text.

Whole point of SexRP is something I could never understand 2 male teens trying to have sex in a fucking video game via text, thats so fucked up. (Unless its purely to annoy people around, taht way I can udnerstand that.
The following 10 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Awestruck, Coffee, Agorith, Ghost, Jonas, MacTavish, NJperry, mgdwszx, Mist, Pear
(08-05-2016, 02:31 PM)SirMinus Wrote: I think all should be allowed. Racism, discrimination and rapeRP. Why not?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Here's the deal. Racism, discrimination, religion and free speech in general should be allowed. To be extremely religious or be a proper dickhead about religion shouldn't be a problem.

The only thing I have a problem about.. is when two fucking boys start to engage in RapeRP. Let's face it, nobody with a proper functioning brain likes that kind of stuff. I even question why boys like to RP as women. But I won't go into detail about that, as I could face some serious consequences, lol. Anyhow.. Borovichok made a proper point about how RapeRP is. Don't fucking do it, it's disgusting.
Words Vs. Forced sexual intercourse

I think words are less harmful. RapeRP will never be allowed in our servers. I can almost 100% guarantee it.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 5 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Divey, Ranger, Ghost, Jonas, DreeBott
(08-05-2016, 11:38 PM)Hitman Wrote: Words Vs. Forced sexual intercourse

I think words are less harmful. RapeRP will never be allowed in our servers. I can almost 100% guarantee it.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

>almost
So there's a chance? Wink  Heart

Mist
Fearless Donator
Proper dickhead
Been here since 2012
Dicks out for Harambe
(08-05-2016, 11:38 PM)Hitman Wrote: Words Vs. Forced sexual intercourse

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

You have a good point but almost 100% doesn't make sense.
There are alot of young kids and like Hitman said it'll never be allowed, but if it WOULD be allowed, i would never join FL again, because RapeRP in a Game is pretty fucked up if you ask me...
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Jonas
(08-05-2016, 02:45 PM)Create Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:43 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:42 PM)Create Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:34 PM)Ghost Wrote: I'd rather not be forced into some ERP, thanks.

Then why should homosexuals and racially different people be forced into accepting insults?

Honestly, I don't see the problem. You're comparing words to rape lol

It's a game, based on realism. If someone were to be raped in the real world, then god wouldn't swoop down, grab them and ban them from their lives for one day.They would go to police.

Thats actually a really good point!
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull
If you ever would like to have RapeRP on FL then it just shows how fucked up you are.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator