Unban Downy
Your name: Downy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98462498 

Your ban ID: 73660

Banned by: [FL:M] Brikaas

Reason: FearRP

Involved: My friends EtlordHD and Makarov.exe

Why we should unban you: im build a base with my friends  and then i was banned i dont now why he dont talk with me he only baned me
Good afternoon Downy,
You were banned for the reason of FearRP.

There was a Player Report made on you which showed me clearly that you broke FearRP.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=73660

It seems my post within that thread has been removed on accident by myself but the Player Report has been approved and you are given a 1 day ban.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
i know that i drived other him but a guy shot on my and my car then i drived away becouse i dont want to die and the police follow me i try to escape the follwed me
You clearly broke FearRP by driving away and running over a person after he pointed a gun at you,

Awaiting judgement from Administrator.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
this is not fair then the other guys shot on me i drive away and in real the mafia guys tryed all to drive away from the cops
and then dont ban me you can blacklist me from my car but a ban is to much
(08-01-2016, 02:39 PM)Downy Wrote: this is not fair then the other guys shot on me i drive away and in real the mafia guys tryed all to drive away from the cops

(08-01-2016, 02:40 PM)Downy Wrote: and then dont ban me you can blacklist me from my car but a ban is to much

How is "a ban to much"?
You literally broke FearRP SEVERAL times.
And no, no one was shooting at you at any time and the time  iasked you to get out the car there was no one else but just you, me and the street
im drived away with 20 hp and 14 vehicle hp then i drived to the hotel and repair my car becouse a policmen ore somthing shot at me and i dont want to lose my wapons then i need to drive away sorry that i killed him but a ban for 1 day is to much for this mistake
The video shows you breaking FearRP. Dreebott told you to get out of the vehicle, instead you decided to CDM him.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]