Unblacklist Request GreekAssassin
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: (Your Steam name)[FL:RP] GreekAssassin222Smile

Your blacklist ID: (Blacklist ID as found on the blacklists page, example 2779)81473

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83546047

Reason: (Why were you blacklisted, as stated on the blacklists page)BRA (73545) - Spawning and using props to gain access to a roof.

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL] Ghost

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:Well, hello people!First of all, i had make one more unblacklist request but it was removed magicly.First of all, he recorded this before the admin came and see our base.If you had check the logs you could see that i called an admin for atleast ten times.While Falcon PMC where raiding us, Generation tp'ed to me and warned me.After that, i dont remember if i removed it or not but we didnt used it again.Generation can verify this story.Also i am requesting to show me the logs and explain me how did i broke the rules while i was waiting an adminstrator to respond.If i get unblacklsited, all people who got blacklisted cause of me should be unblacklisted too.
Quote:What to do when your request was denied

If your request has been denied, there are not many options left. In most cases you would have to accept your punishment and play the blacklist out. It would be a good idea to read the rules again, to get more familiar with them, or you could read the role-play guides.

You are allowed to post a second unblacklist request, as another attempt to convince us of your innocence. However this can only be done after a certain amount of time:

Blacklist time under 10 hours - A second unblacklist request is not allowed.
Blacklist time over 10 hours - You are allowed to post a second unblacklist request 1 week after the denial.
Blacklist time over 25 hours - You are allowed to post a second unblacklist request 2 weeks after the denial.
Blacklist time over 100 hours - You are allowed to post a second unblacklist request 1 month after the denial.
Blacklist time over 1000 hours - You are allowed to post a second unblacklist request 3 months after the denial.

A third unblacklist request will not be taken in consideration, no matter how long your blacklist is.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]