Your name: Not me

Your blacklist ID: 81627

Steam ID: 
[b]STEAM_0:0:46187149
[/b]

Reason: Staff disrespect in OOC

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Reebs

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Reebs metagamed in OOC saying something about them having my men hostage, so simply replied "Shut the fuck up" and then went on to explain why.

On numerous occasions have I heard staff tell players to shut the fuck up, most staff say it. It's not disrespectful, he metagamed to get to me and expected me to just be like okay thanks? No, I told him straight.

It's not disrespectful lmao.
You were blacklisted for a valid reason, Falc, you directly insulted me and showed intention to break the rules, at which point, I decided to take action.

Be thankful that it was a rather short blacklist. 

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
You're lying so bad.

I didn't know you had hostages, you told me that in OOC and I said "Shut the fuck up" that's not insulting staff.

Also, if you are making claims of intentions to break rules please provide evidence, that's invalid.

Lying in the courthouse is also bannable, I record my gameplay, Reebs, don't play with me because I can assure you it's a game you'll lose.
(07-31-2016, 08:30 PM)Falc Wrote: I didn't know you had hostages, you told me that in OOC and I said "Shut the fuck up" that's not insulting staff.
That's a blatantly lie. You were stood right in front of the gate as Reebs took them in. You said something about shooting them if they took hostages. Like you said, lying in the courthouse can lead to a forum suspension.

Reebs was simply referring you to a rule and you were being disrespectful towards him. With that being said i'm going to deny this unblacklist request.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]