Donald Trump Will Never Be President (MY OPINION)
I vote your mum
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Trump is crazy man for me.
(07-31-2016, 06:56 AM)Reebs Wrote: I personally strongly support Trump and (most of) the views he has. He has experience in leadership for his company, and I think he might be able to incorporate that into the way he could make America great again.

please dont, he's gonna cause world war 3 and possibly 4
(07-31-2016, 07:32 AM)Marty Wrote: White people forget that they are true immigrants to America lol.

If someone had all these laws back when white people emigrated, you probably all would just declare the land as yours from laws of a different country, slaughter the native population then celebrate it every year....

Oh wait.

Why do people always jump at white people exactly?
You do know hat black people also are immigrants right?
Stop saying just white people.

Not to mention it's not just Americans, the Spanish did it, French sure as hell did it and lost, and so forth.

inb4 "they were forced here" they still immigrated.
I'm still waiting for Hitman to respond hahah
Tronald Dump for pres 2016 2020 2-24 2028 2032 2036 2040 etc
(07-31-2016, 07:21 AM)Marty Wrote: Do you agree with the wall ? I do because it can stop the current "flow" of illegal immigrants from Mexico. I have no problem with the Mexican Immigrants, hell my neighbors one and I consider him a close friend, but when they come in illegally is when I have a problem with them. And I'll bet any amount of money it'll make ICE's (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) job a bit easier because they are the ones who track down the illegal immigrants. 
Do you agree with banning all Muslims from entering the United States That all kind of depends on how you spin it. I would personally deny access for them until we have more thorough background checks in place, then deny all of the ones with terrorist/extremist backgrounds. 
Do you agree with "closing part of the internet" - even though UN has dated it would be wrongful to do so. No. 
Do you agree with companies only hiring American Workers first, then put the job out to non Americans ? No. 

Because if you do then I'm sorry but your as brainwashed and deluded as the rest of the racists.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I vote for Obama
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Random
(07-31-2016, 06:50 AM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote: You are not even from the USA
You should be more concerned about your country after it left the EU.

The U.K hasn't left it yet and either will drag it out for as long as possible or will never do it.

Sorry for going a bit off topic.
(07-31-2016, 05:51 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 06:50 AM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote: You are not even from the USA
You should be more concerned about your country after it left the EU.

The U.K hasn't left it yet and either will drag it out for as long as possible or will never do it.

Sorry for going a bit off topic.

It hasn't yet but look at what happened with their money, a lot of people lost their savings. 
And it would probably happen, but who am I to say that. 

(07-31-2016, 06:56 AM)Reebs Wrote: I personally strongly support Trump and (most of) the views he has. He has experience in leadership for his company, and I think he might be able to incorporate that into the way he could make America great again. 
I am not from the USA but from what I understand, despite the fact he being a meme, he wouldn't do that bad. He knows what to do, since he has a successful company, which he has started from something small, that would help a lot. And his cause Is really good.
On the other hand he is racist and stupid at some times, like his theme song.