UBR
Posting this on behalf of Devil

Your name: [FL:RP] Devil

Your blacklist ID: 81553

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:93292949[/b]

Reason: Breaking NLR, Warned several times

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Reebs

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: In this Video you see Reebs respawning everyone exept for me. I died. I wanted to ask if I could break NLR. Robbtja told me that I should go to Reebs. I did so. He didn't hear to me, didn't even know where I died. Even when this is not enough, I wasn't at the place were I died.
Next time he should start to hear my site of the situation.

Robbtja recorded it. Here is his view.
[INVOLVED]
To be honest, in my opinion this was very unprofessional.
Reebs is respawning everyone who died in the crash exept for Devil.
He got punished for asking a question while the moderator didn't care.
Hello,

I did not respawn everyone, I revived them. They were all victims of a mass CDM. You need to ask for permission to excuse NLR before breaking it and that you did not do. You were breaking NLR prior to this, and I warned you. Therefore, you were punished accordingly. For future reference, if this were to happen again, make an @ call before respawning and it will be dealt with accordingly. If you had done that, I would have instantly respawned you. I'll admit, I should have respawned you anyway, however I didn't. For that, I apologize.

Please refer to 0:48-0:53 in the video. During this time, I was typing out the command to revive you and when I was just about to press enter, someone stepped on you, therefore killing you. I know exactly where you died and when it happened. Please stop lying in the courthouse as that is grounds for a Forum Suspension.

Also, DreeBott, how are you involved?

EDIT: Due to my amazing reading skills without corrective lenses, I just realized that DreeBott didn't post. 

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
[INVOLVED]
Well... you see, he died infront of the Nexus, not inside.
And I told him to ask you so you need to punish me too.
"Frag mal Reebs" - "Ask Reebs" - I told him to go to you to ask to break NLR.
It was my fault then wasn't it?
Well... anyways, what Rule did he exactly break.
It's not 3.1 neither is it 3.3.

EDIT: If I'm right, the other ones were allowed to break NLR, so why wasn't he allowed? 
Maybe you would have allowed to him if you would have heard to him in Modsit or even before the Modsit.
Whether he died inside the nexus or not, he was inside his NLR zone. You must be roughly the distance between the Tides Hotel and the Nexus in order to not be inside that zone. He should have made an @ call instead of coming back to ask me in person. The rules that he was in violation in are quoted below:

Quote:3.3 Do not go back to the area in which you died for until 10 minutes have passed unless given explicit permission from an administrator.

3.3a If you spawn in the area in which you died, you must leave it immediately and stay a good distance away.

Now, you came right back up to the area not 3 minutes after your death, and you spawned in the area anyway. So that means that for a whole 3 minutes, you were breaking NLR. I warned you before for breaking NLR and this time you were punished accordingly.

Furthermore, the other ones never died. I revived them because they were injured from the mass CDM that was shown in your video. If they had died and done the same thing as you, they would have been punished as well.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[INVOLVED:Robbtja]
Also, why should he have make an @ call, there were plenty of admins/mods infront of him.
And maybe he would have left after you would have said no.
He should have to make an @ call because that's how it works. You don't get a Staff Member's attention by simply being there. You need to make it known that you're having a problem if it's not being dealt with already.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Please use @ call to ask if you can break NLR, along with the reason why. Under no circumstances, should you break NLR without any permission from a staff member.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]