UBR GreekAssassin222
Your name: [FL:RP] GreekAssassin222Smile

Your blacklist ID: (Blacklist ID as found on the blacklists page, example 2779)81473

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:83546047

Reason: (Why were you blacklisted, as stated on the blacklists page)[Image: steam.png] BRA (73545) - Spawning and using props to gain access to a roof.

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL] Ghost

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:Well, first  of all i think that this was unfair for all of us.If you could check logs before banning us, i send about 10messages to the admins using @ and saying them to tp to me and check my base but nobody respond.While Falcon PMC were raiding us, generation silently tp to me and gave me a warning not using the rooftop(Check the logs).After the warning that generation gave me, i removed it.So, before banning 6 players, check the logs first please.
I am going on vacation for 2days.Also tbh i did not remember if i removed the prp but i am pretty sure that after Generation's warning i never use it again.Generation can verify the story.
Hello,
I blacklisted you due to a ban request. The video shows you breaking the following rules:

6.7 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either.
6.7b Exception: You may place a finished Passive RP dupe on a rooftop, with an Admin’s permission.

You can only build on a rooftop if it's for a passive RP. With you being apart of the rule breakage, you were punished aswell.

I don't need to check the logs, the evidence is sat in front of me.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]