Removal from blacklist request
Your name: JansCze

Your blacklist ID: 81477, 81478, 81479

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34666998

Reason: BRA (73545) - Using props to gain access to a roof.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Ghost

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well first to start, i think i was blacklisted becouse i showed on a roof of a building - yes i admit i climbed some prop that lead to the roof following SRU member and i was pointing a gun on him becouse of a hostage situation - he wanted to talk about the terms of release the hostage, so the hostage, but i was there like 15s (climbed twice if i recall correctly and for the first time just to check out how does it looks like from the roof) and someone said (i do not remeber who) that we shouldn´t be there becouse it´s againts the rules so i then climbed down and stayed there. When hostage was released the Raid begun and i was killed right after.

I have never broke a rule and never thoght i would be blacklisted becouse i showed for a few seconds on a roof. Well if you deny my request i will live with this, but my playing experience will be cut down to just looking around and have a empty flat / office.

JansCze
Hello,
I blacklisted you due to a ban request. The video shows you breaking the following rules:

6.7 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either.
6.7b Exception: You may place a finished Passive RP dupe on a rooftop, with an Admin’s permission.

You can only build on a rooftop if it's for a passive RP. With you being apart of the rule breakage, you were punished aswell.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]