Where can i find the coppers texture
im working on a texture pack where i change the uniform but i cant find the right copper texture.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons\fearless_content\materials\models\fearless\cops\evo_police.vft is wat i edited but it aint appearing ingame
tho.
(07-27-2016, 08:37 PM)Zapp Wrote: im working on a texture pack where i change the uniform but i cant find the right copper texture.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons\fearless_content\materials\models\fearless\cops\evo_police.vft is wat i edited but it aint appearing ingame
tho.

First things first:
The Title is a bit Confusing:

Spoiler :
         This is COPPER                                                This is a COP                                    
[Image: copper.jpg][Image: 1380154747_cop.jpg]

Or are you searching for a copper texture?

However, try to do it all over again i guess?
Or how the classic Support would say:
"Did you try to plug the Device out and in again, sir?"
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Kahjo
(07-30-2016, 11:48 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 08:37 PM)Zapp Wrote: im working on a texture pack where i change the uniform but i cant find the right copper texture.

tho.

First things first:
The Title is a bit Confusing:

Spoiler :
         This is COPPER                                                This is a COP                                    
[Image: copper.jpg][Image: 1380154747_cop.jpg]

Or are you searching for a copper texture?

However, try to do it all over again i guess?
Or how the classic Support would say:
"Did you try to plug the Device out and in again, sir?"

Thanks unplugging hlped