[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 02:03 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 02:01 PM)Random Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:52 PM)GuetaZz Wrote: Admins and teachers that saving Kimm , listen I think you arewatching only one side of kimm , open your eyes and try to ask the normal players what they  think about that and how that make the contact to your job in the server and how that fact on the normal players.
And that only one example of that situation ....

Why would we "ask the normal players"? We have our opinions. Mine are that she is a nice person and an excellent RPer

I ment the players with no any staff access , or with no any "contact" with admins
(07-26-2016, 02:08 PM)GuetaZz Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:52 PM)GuetaZz Wrote: Admins and teachers that saving Kimm , listen I think you arewatching only one side of kimm , open your eyes and try to ask the normal players what they  think about that and how that make the contact to your job in the server and how that fact on the normal players.

Why would we "ask the normal players"? We have our opinions. Mine are that she is a nice person and an excellent RPer

I ment the players with no any staff access , or with no any "contact" with admins

Again. We have our own opinions, our own feelings..

Its not like all of the FL team feel the same way about everything/anything.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(07-26-2016, 02:12 PM)Random Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 02:08 PM)GuetaZz Wrote:

Again. We have our own opinions, our own feelings..

Its not like all of the FL team feel the same way about everything/anything.

Can we just stop now
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Too long didnt read.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-26-2016, 01:46 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Its funny how only Admins and teachers defend Kimmy.

It's funny how you guys are trying to create drama within the community. I don't even know Kimmy and I can see what you phams are doing it wrong.

Nonetheless, this thread is somewhat point less and is kinda just a call for attention.
The following 4 users Like Adamantite's post:
  • Random, Coffee, Ghost, mintblackbeard
Can someone just close this to prevent further butthurt?
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Adamantite, mintblackbeard, Ranger
So much drama, why not just close this thread?
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 4 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Adamantite, mintblackbeard, Ranger, NJperry
lol,
*Takes the popcorn, and starts to eat*
Why is it not closed?

Because as seen here, Ghost would rather argue with members of the community to cover his own back rather than closing the thread to prevent the argument at hand.
Dont close thefu cking thread, if you cant stand drama just leave it and fu ck off.

I still want to see how this ends
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • aviator