[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 01:46 PM)Zambie Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:40 PM)Create Wrote: I also understand that, we are, indeed allowed to voice our own opinion. From my intelligence and knowledge, I understand that you, [FL] Ghost, live in the United Kingdom? If that is correct, then by law, you indeed have to let us voice our own opinions whether you like it or not. Under the 1998 Human Rights Act, you have to let us express our opinions whether you agree to them or not. If you do not follow this act, then whether you believe it or not, it can come under a criminal offence. Also, if you attempt to verbally and/or having it written down, insult someone or verbally attack them, then under the 1998 Malicious Communications Act, you could gain a criminal record under your name. It is indeed a criminal offence to harrass and/or insult someone multiple times via Social Media and or this forums. (www.fearlessrp.net)

Regards,
[FL:RP] Create
Fearless Donator
Practicing Lawyer

He never said you couldn't voice your own opinion and in fact he said "We do let you use your voice, that's why you can post here". So please stop lying and putting words into Ghosts mouth.

Is Ghost not allowed to talk for himself? Do you not wish for your best buddy to be shown the truth? Why is that Zambie?
(07-26-2016, 01:49 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: I also find it weird that Kimmy never defends herself and its always members of staff that defend her

She can defend herself, no one is stopping her. We are just saying our opinions, just like you are.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Ranger, mintblackbeard
Admins and teachers that saving Kimm , listen I think you arewatching only one side of kimm , open your eyes and try to ask the normal players what they think about that and how that make the contact to your job in the server and how that fact on the normal players.
And that only one example of that situation ....
(07-26-2016, 01:51 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:46 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:41 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:36 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:34 PM)Ghost Wrote: We do let you use your voice, that's why you can post here. We are responding with our opinions, yet when staff members post their opinions people throw their fingers at us like we are bad people.

And now you're showing your true colors, trying to take sympathy at your mistakes because you're an Administrator.

Minus responded his opinion, so why did you throw the finger at him like he's a bad person? Yet when people stick up for Minus, you've now somehow managed to make it look like we are attacking Administrators.

Absolutely pathetic.

What mistakes? I read his post and gave my opinion.

No, you didn't.

You read his post and immediately attempted to shut down his opinion and use the fact he is a teacher to do that which is a massive cheapshot coming from a staff member. Once people started responding to you, you gave the oh everyone points fingers at Administrators because you was in the wrong and want sympathy now.
how am i in the wrong? Teachers shouldn't target another member of the community because she is friends with staff. I don't want your sympathy i'm simply giving my opinion on the matter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

I was waiting for that, I'm so fcuking happy you just said that.

How the fcuk did he "target" a member of the community? HE GAVE HIS FCUKING OPINION! I was waiting for that response and you've gave it, this just sums up my point. I literally cannot believe you call his opinion targetting a member.

If this was anyone else it was said about, nobody would blink a fcuking eye lid, but because it's Kimmy, it's targetting? What a dam joke this is.
(07-26-2016, 01:52 PM)Create Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:46 PM)Zambie Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:40 PM)Create Wrote: I also understand that, we are, indeed allowed to voice our own opinion. From my intelligence and knowledge, I understand that you, [FL] Ghost, live in the United Kingdom? If that is correct, then by law, you indeed have to let us voice our own opinions whether you like it or not. Under the 1998 Human Rights Act, you have to let us express our opinions whether you agree to them or not. If you do not follow this act, then whether you believe it or not, it can come under a criminal offence. Also, if you attempt to verbally and/or having it written down, insult someone or verbally attack them, then under the 1998 Malicious Communications Act, you could gain a criminal record under your name. It is indeed a criminal offence to harrass and/or insult someone multiple times via Social Media and or this forums. (www.fearlessrp.net)

Regards,
[FL:RP] Create
Fearless Donator
Practicing Lawyer

He never said you couldn't voice your own opinion and in fact he said "We do let you use your voice, that's why you can post here". So please stop lying and putting words into Ghosts mouth.

Is Ghost not allowed to talk for himself? Do you not wish for your best buddy to be shown the truth? Why is that Zambie?

What truth? Your putting words into my mouth. Like i said before, please refer me to the post i said you couldn't use your voices.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
This is just repeating its self. We were just stating our opinion and you have stated yours.
I have nothing against you guys. Just calm down. I didn't realize this would turn into a shit storm.
(07-26-2016, 01:52 PM)GuetaZz Wrote: Admins and teachers that saving Kimm , listen I think you arewatching only one side of kimm , open your eyes and try to ask the normal players what they  think about that and how that make the contact to your job in the server and how that fact on the normal players.

Why would we "ask the normal players"? We have our opinions. Mine are that she is a nice person and an excellent RPer

Edit; It's fine if you don't like her. Some people dislike others, and thats life for ya. But keep it to yourself. If you absolutley have to say something, do it in a constructive way.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Ranger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI
The following 11 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Zambie, mintblackbeard, Ghost, Random, Raccoon, TheMJ, Ranger, Insert, General Weed, Jonas, Ceddyhmra
I've literally stated my experience with the person mentioned in this thread and I immediately get shit thrown at me lol, Ghost is treating me like I'm Hitler for it. Let's just calm it down now and stop crying about this, it's really immature.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Ranger
(07-26-2016, 02:01 PM)Random Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:52 PM)GuetaZz Wrote: Admins and teachers that saving Kimm , listen I think you arewatching only one side of kimm , open your eyes and try to ask the normal players what they  think about that and how that make the contact to your job in the server and how that fact on the normal players.

Why would we "ask the normal players"? We have our opinions. Mine are that she is a nice person and an excellent RPer