[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 01:29 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:16 PM)Create Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:46 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:31 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 10:58 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: You can get your model's size changed no matter what, you just have to ask a admin and give a valid reason.

Yeah but you have to beg or ask like 10 times before getting it changed usually. She tends to get it whenever she asks from what I've seen.

I respond pretty much everytime if someone asks to be elfed, so they clearly don't ask '10 times', that's a load of horse shit! The reason we don't give it some people is because we don't trust them e.g. raiding while you have been elfed or abusing it in other ways. We tend to watch people who we give the command to to prevent this from happening.

Great attitude from a teacher.
Penalising someone for expressing their opinion and then using such language as "that's a load of horse shit!". I do not think that is the best thing to be showing what attitude the staff team expect from a staff member. Can we be a little more formal and polite?
Penalising? I was giving my opinion beause he was pulling facts out of thin air.

Dylan, I'm sorry that you get offended over some swear words. You act all innocent and when it comes into steam chats/teamspeak you show your real nature.
He wasn't pulling facts outta thin air m8. (He was speaking outta personal experience)
Triggered
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ranger, Prosto
(07-26-2016, 01:31 PM)Falc Wrote: Triggered

Not gonna lie this was the best bait ever. This proof's our point though how quickly they came to defend her.
(07-26-2016, 01:30 PM)Create Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:25 PM)Zambie Wrote: You know why Kimmy gets access to these special perks, because she doesn't go roaming around the forums/community trying to find reasons to start shit storms that aren't required. Stop accusing her of using her gender to her advantage and find something decent to argue about.

Arguments consist of reasons and statements of belief. These are our opinions, and when we try to express our opinions, we get a response like 'that's a load of horse shit!'. Everyones opinion is valid, whether administrator or not. We have a voice and you should let us use it. Opinions are meant to be voiced because at the end of the day, if we were not allowed to have an opinion, we would eventually leave, then you and the staff team will have no one to administrate. If everyone were to be good little boys and girls then their job would be useless.

We do let you use your voice, that's why you can post here. We are responding with our opinions, yet when staff members post their opinions people throw their fingers at us like we are bad people.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(07-26-2016, 01:29 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:16 PM)Create Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:46 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:31 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 10:58 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: You can get your model's size changed no matter what, you just have to ask a admin and give a valid reason.

Yeah but you have to beg or ask like 10 times before getting it changed usually. She tends to get it whenever she asks from what I've seen.

I respond pretty much everytime if someone asks to be elfed, so they clearly don't ask '10 times', that's a load of horse shit! The reason we don't give it some people is because we don't trust them e.g. raiding while you have been elfed or abusing it in other ways. We tend to watch people who we give the command to to prevent this from happening.

Great attitude from a teacher.
Penalising someone for expressing their opinion and then using such language as "that's a load of horse shit!". I do not think that is the best thing to be showing what attitude the staff team expect from a staff member. Can we be a little more formal and polite?
Penalising? I was giving my opinion beause he was pulling facts out of thin air.

Dylan, I'm sorry that you get offended over some swear words. You act all innocent and when it comes into steam chats/teamspeak you show your real nature.

I wasn't pulling "facts out of thin air", I was stating from my experience. The only things I actually agree with that most have said is the fact that if you try to be her friend or approach her on the server she will ignore you and walk away and that she may get special treatment. You've said "and it only seems to be the staff team that actually is nice to her.", but how do you expect people to be nice to her when she ignores them and doesn't TRY to make friends?

Anyway, I'm gonna stop before I end up getting in trouble.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Ranger
(07-26-2016, 01:34 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:30 PM)Create Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:25 PM)Zambie Wrote: You know why Kimmy gets access to these special perks, because she doesn't go roaming around the forums/community trying to find reasons to start shit storms that aren't required. Stop accusing her of using her gender to her advantage and find something decent to argue about.

Arguments consist of reasons and statements of belief. These are our opinions, and when we try to express our opinions, we get a response like 'that's a load of horse shit!'. Everyones opinion is valid, whether administrator or not. We have a voice and you should let us use it. Opinions are meant to be voiced because at the end of the day, if we were not allowed to have an opinion, we would eventually leave, then you and the staff team will have no one to administrate. If everyone were to be good little boys and girls then their job would be useless.

We do let you use your voice, that's why you can post here. We are responding with our opinions, yet when staff members post their opinions people throw their fingers at us like we are bad people.

And now you're showing your true colors, trying to take sympathy at your mistakes because you're an Administrator.

Minus responded his opinion, so why did you throw the finger at him like he's a bad person? Yet when people stick up for Minus, you've now somehow managed to make it look like we are attacking Administrators.

Absolutely pathetic.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Ranger
Another thing about Robtaja , About the "Asslick" that looks so bad from the side Rob , I think if you want to get some attention in the server just play as normal player with no any side power from the admins , that not works !
Example of Ass lick : Being all the day with admins in rooms , Makes 500 Steriods for snow when I asked for 20 5 min before and he Ignore me and he said that "the steriods are over".
Rob , Example from my model , Like you see I never was with admins in rooms or i never tried to get some Rep from admins and people still love me and play with me ( you can see my Steam Chat with other players in FL ) So I think you must stop being like that because that only a game , and in that game you can be in Arp or Prp and they are not blocking each other.
I think you need to try the Arp because most of the players playing in that mod .

Conclusion : The admins must to change some rules about the ARP and PRP because they are blocking the type of the game each side and to stop watching the ARp in a bad way !
I am going to side with Ghost and Zambie here. If you act immature, you can't expect staff to trust you with commands.

I've experienced Kimmy as a great RPer. I don't see why she wouldn't be trusted with said command.

Not going to name any names here, but it does seem like some of you are trying to start a shitstorm. If you don't have anything positive/nice to say, guess what? Don't say anything at all.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Ghost, mintblackbeard
(07-26-2016, 01:30 PM)Create Wrote: EDIT: Ghost, I would like you to use my username and not my personal name. I do not feel that the relationship between us is yet to be personal and I do feel quite offended that you feel, despite hardly having any relation to me, using my forename as if we are friends.

I've always called you Dylan, if you don't want people to call it you don't make a user name with your name. It's common sence.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I also understand that, we are, indeed allowed to voice our own opinion. From my intelligence and knowledge, I understand that you, [FL] Ghost, live in the United Kingdom? If that is correct, then by law, you indeed have to let us voice our own opinions whether you like it or not. Under the 1998 Human Rights Act, you have to let us express our opinions whether you agree to them or not. If you do not follow this act, then whether you believe it or not, it can come under a criminal offence. Also, if you attempt to verbally and/or having it written down, insult someone or verbally attack them, then under the 1998 Malicious Communications Act, you could gain a criminal record under your name. It is indeed a criminal offence to harrass and/or insult someone multiple times via Social Media and or this forums. (www.fearlessrp.net)

Regards,
[FL:RP] Create
Fearless Donator
Practicing Lawyer