Concept for Apprenticeship Application
Well This year I dropped out of College because I didnt like it and didnt enjoy it. and I havent done anything to plan my future but a Design Apprenticeship has popped up in my Area and I think it would be really great for me. In the application they Said if I Had any experience with Photoshop and if so could they see my work so i sent them my Portfolio. They asked if I could make a new Page of my portfolio and use Musicians for the Application. So so far I have finished 4 Musicians and here they. Feedback is Appreciated.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Random, Jonas
Looks really good, Envy.

I also love the signatures you have done for FL members!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Envy
Looks really cool, you're good at designing such things.

Good luck!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Envy
Thanks Guys  Blush
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Random
Apprentice: gets the hardest/most boring jobs with the shitiest pay.

Would have been better staying in College and get a job through that. At least that way you would have got a decent enough pay.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-24-2016, 05:34 PM)Marty Wrote: Apprentice: gets the hardest/most boring jobs with the shitiest pay.

Would have been better staying in College and get a job through that. At least that way you would have got a decent enough pay.

nuff said.
Eggplant
(07-24-2016, 05:34 PM)Marty Wrote: Apprentice: gets the hardest/most boring jobs with the shitiest pay.

Actually In my area and the college I was attending was really bad and it has a very low success rate. I am suprised it is still open and like 70% of the students who attend drop out. Rather pursue something I enjoy than working for something I dont.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(07-24-2016, 08:41 PM)Envy Wrote:

Actually In my area and the college I was attending was really bad and it has a very low success rate. I am suprised it is still open and like 70% of the students who attend drop out. Rather pursue something I enjoy than working for something I dont.

Was about to comment that.

Happiness > Money
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Envy
(07-24-2016, 09:26 PM)Random Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 08:41 PM)Envy Wrote:

Was about to comment that.

Happiness > Money

Yep. Happiness over Money anyday brother. Whats the point in being rich and miserable.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Random
Contrary to popular belief money and hapiness go hand in hand 95% of the times.

I remeber your signatures Envy, they were quite good. Keep up the good work and i think youll be alright!