Prop limit Bugg / Stacker Bugg [Build Server]
Hello FL:RP`ers,

I have been building at the build server i wanted to stack my props but suddenly this happends :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=728052618

Prop count : 33
And it said that i hitted the prop limit.

Thank you for listening and Fixing this Bugg.
Is it possible that you had other props spawned, then you disconnected rejoined and certain props were still there ? Often it doesn't count those props on the counter but the GM still counts them. In future if that happens, adv dupe what you have, cleanup all props and then spawn your dupe in and see how many props you have then. That should give you a realistic amount.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-20-2016, 11:58 AM)Marty Wrote: Is it possible that you had other props spawned, then you disconnected rejoined and certain props were still there ? Often it doesn't count those props on the counter but the GM still counts them. In future if that happens, adv dupe what you have, cleanup all props and then spawn your dupe in and see how many props you have then. That should give you a realistic amount.

Nope, It was not a dupe, I have been building so no dupes has been used, And then suddenly again that happend.
I didnt hitted the prop limit, i am Donator and i should have a prop limit of 40.
(07-20-2016, 11:58 AM)Marty Wrote: Is it possible that you had other props spawned, then you disconnected rejoined and certain props were still there ? Often it doesn't count those props on the counter but the GM still counts them. In future if that happens, adv dupe what you have, cleanup all props and then spawn your dupe in and see how many props you have then. That should give you a realistic amount.

We have replaced the old stacker tool due to some stability issues, the new one should fix these issues but it also comes with a few bugs. 
You are not able to stack more than 30 props time being, this will be fixed in the future.
pls fix it i cant build on build server without stacker
When will this fix happen?
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Panda
(11-06-2016, 11:55 AM)DreeBott Wrote: When will this fix happen?

Yeah, this is pretty annoying.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
If this ever gets fixed, I will actually get somewhere in my building as all I use is stacker and precision!
(11-07-2016, 09:01 PM)Dobby Wrote: If this ever gets fixed, I will actually get somewhere in my building as all I use is stacker and precision!

oh good someone feels the same pain Smile
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
Still waiting for the most annoying bug on FL to get fixed..
Any ETA yet?
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • MrFinnConlon