UBR GreekAssassin
Your name:[FL:RP] GreekAssassin222

Your blacklist ID: 80903

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:83546047

Reason: NLR

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL:M]Divey

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:Well, first of all, i CDMED by a police officer.I used @ and i said "CDM" but nobody respond.I also wrote it on OOC "Nice CDM cop" but admins dont even saw it.After that, i was respawned and i went into the shop at the AMPM(I had died at the AMPM Gas station).I found a player, and we start talking about the president and making a gang.We walked along the side of the road near AMPM Gas Station.When i understand that i was breeaking NLR, i star walking away but then Divey brought me.I tryed to explain him but he didnt let me and while i was writing in the chat, he Blacklisted me from NLR  spawning for 4hours.
Hello, GreekAssassin

You initiated roleplay shortly after breaking NLR, which is know isn't allowed. You also did not wait for an admin's approval and instead you went ahead and broke NLR. I was alerted of this rule breakage by an administrator and so I blacklisted you. Also note that your blacklist was made to be 4 hours due to the fact that you have several other NLR blacklists on your record.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Denied.