PR: Random shooting
How were you warning us I dont remember u came and said we are warning you, we didn't even came and beeped at your place 3 times like wtf??? Get evidence please dude...
You circled the industrial 3 times beeping your horn at our base you were warned you came back again I saw you driving away when donkey had guns on you also you went into our base aswell
I also pointed my gun at you before the recording and you fled because of fearrp. But you came back doing the same thing over and over...
First of all we didn't even came to your place 3 times and beeped second you never did not warn us and we were never been in your base, so all that is a total lie you have some evidence of me being in base or beeping 3 times or warning us?? Cause I don't. HackingDonkey if you want to make a BR go ahead but please let's hold us to the topic.
Guys it's word against word let's wait for an Staff member to review the case.
(07-18-2016, 12:13 AM)zay Wrote: First of all we didn't even came to your place 3 times and beeped second you never did not warn us and we were never been in your base, so all that is a total lie you have some evidence of me being in base or beeping 3 times or warning us?? Cause I don't. HackingDonkey if you want to make a BR go ahead but please let's hold us to the topic.
Guys it's word against word let's wait for an Staff member to review the case.

We are the accused
We can defend ourselfs. Not with lies like you guys do but the harsh truth.
You can't just upload a bit where I killed you. Get the bits before that, nvm you won't do that cause "you deleted them". I already thought so because you guys want to get us banned because we raided you guys. Zay you are also so lucky that I wasn't recording when you deleted the props of your base at lake so we fell down and almost to our deaths.
Nope and the industrial isn't a restricted area. We were driving around because we were bored what's the matter boi.
And what are you talking about we don't even have a truck so what's that lie buddy.
We were driving in a single Toyota you came out and shot us. It's like your base is a military base wich is almost blocking off the whole road with that stupid shit above the road.
Don't act like you're doing a passive RP and we're spies lmao
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
(07-18-2016, 12:40 AM)HackingDonkey Wrote: We can defend ourselfs. Not with lies like you guys do but the harsh truth.
You can't just upload a bit where I killed you. Get the bits before that, nvm you won't do that cause "you deleted them". I already thought so because you guys want to get us banned because we raided you guys. Zay you are also so lucky that I wasn't recording when you deleted the props of your base at lake so we fell down and almost to our deaths.

Yeah ofcourse it was before the raid you genius.
Also you call everyone mad when anyone tries to teach you the rules you call 'em all mad + donkey you really shouldn't be that offensive it's just making it more obvious that you did something and you're spamming like a waterfall.
You're bringing up some bullshit that you warned us 3 times we just drove there twice I admit that we drove twice but yet you didn't warn us after this time where I recorded maybe you give US some evidence where you warned us, I thought you're recording 24/7? Like you always say I'm recording I mean noone gives a single **** if you really recorded then make a BR instead of crying via PM.
I really have to say that you're the worst guy that I've ever met in my whole fearless career.
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
Well, there was a corleobe inside the truck so I think it would be zay. But still same team
What you have done is do a ton of shit to us went back after a warning and your watching the end to what happened in that situation between us