[b]Your name: [/b]connbob

[b]Your SteamID: [/b]STEAM_0:1:39143054

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] 70022

[b]Banned by:[/b] Tempski

[b]Reason:[/b] Double Accounting

[b]Involved:[/b] n/a

[b]Why we should unban you: [/b]
Hello again.
By no means do I expect you to unban me or shorten the ban etc.etc. but I would like to ask for a last chance. I loved FL, I played it constantly, I tried to do good roleplays and I had good friends, who still play here. I did double account, and I admitted to it, but this was after the fact that I was banned for double accounting and my ubr was denied. And even then, I wasn’t playing to cause havoc, I was roleplaying, because I love playing on your servers. What I did was really stupid, and I’ll admit I shouldn’t have done it. 
Fearless is a place I racked up 800+ hours on, roleplaying, having fun and playing with friends, and I really miss that. I feel so bad for doing what I did.
My ban states that “finnbob3334” is the account I double accounted with, and that isn’t the case. That account, owned by my brother, connected in 2015/2014, I can’t even remember, and I did ask Soul when I got my brother to join if it would be fine.
All I can say is I’m really sorry, and all I can ask for is a 2nd, final chance. I don’t think I’ve been a bad person in the community. I didn’t try to break rules when I was playing or when I double accounted, I just missed FL.
I also realise this is in violation of UBR rule 4, so I do understand if this is denied for that reason, and any other reasons.
Conn
I no longer provide service to this community so I'm afraid I do not have a valid input with regards to your ban.

I'd like to pass responsibility of this case to the current administration team.
Thank you.

Regards, Ivan Tempski, Former administrator.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Afraid double accounting goes with a zero tolerance policy regardless of how sorry you might feel.
There's no need for a large paragraph here as it really is just that simple.

Denied.
I would like to reply on this unban request. I understand that Agorith closed the UBR, but I want to give my opinion, Agorith's decision is important too.

He's been banned for 8 months now and has only 2 bans on record. Eventhough his first ban was scamming, it wasn't completely done on purpose.

He's been hosting the radio for quite some time. Don't get me wrong, the fact that he hosted the radio doesn't get him unbanned, it just shows his dedication to Fearless. I don't think he would purposely try to harm FL.

Therefore I think he should be given an unban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
After I've received additional information about the double accounting (which appeared to have happen twice), I've to agree with Agorith that we have to be strict and deny the UBR.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.