PR: Jonas
Name of player: [FL:RP]Jonas

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:43066753

Time in GMT: N/A (I recently found this footage)

Server: v4b1

Summary: At the time myself and some other people where RPing The Dictators anti-black squad, we were gonna take Jonas with us for interrogation. Before we could tie him up Falc came in and pointed a gun at us. Then Jonas changed his job from Citizen to Dictatorial Removal Squad. What I understand is Powergaming. Sorry about how old this footage but SirMinus only found it on his ShadowPlay yesterday. 

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFrw_W9O...e=youtu.be

Some screenshots as you could only see his job briefly in the video.
[Image: f8dd8cf1ec3a4d9caeed73716e0cf6a4.png]

[Image: 3421312a2dac4419902a7f278a2911ea.png]
I wondered why you wanted the footage lol
This was quite some time ago, also, i told you more times that Falcao and i had this planned, but as i was about to change my job, you came to me and put me under gun point.

Also, you are only posting this as a vengeance for me calling Ghost onto you for something way different.

And by the way, Falcao was an Admin as that time, he knew i where changing my job, but then you guys came, if that was powergaming, Falc would of done something about it.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(07-15-2016, 07:27 PM)Jonas Wrote: This was quite some time ago, also, i told you more times that Falcao and i had this planned, but as i was about to change my job, you came to me and put me under gun point.

Also, you are only posting this as a vengeance for me calling Ghost onto you for something way different.

He asked for the footage back then, it's just today I managed to find it. I don't wish to be considered as someone who is making the PR or involved in anyway eitherway.
(07-15-2016, 07:41 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 07:27 PM)Jonas Wrote: This was quite some time ago, also, i told you more times that Falcao and i had this planned, but as i was about to change my job, you came to me and put me under gun point.

He asked for the footage back then, it's just today I managed to find it. I don't wish to be considered as someone who is making the PR or involved in anyway eitherway.

I am not, i know he only does this for vengeance after i called Ghost.

I have been meaning to do this for a while I meant to do this when the incident happened but dint have evidence, and if you had been planning this why did you not change your job when you spawned.
(07-15-2016, 07:43 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 07:41 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

I am not, i know he only does this for vengeance after i called Ghost.
This isn't my intention, all this aside you still broke a rule.
(07-15-2016, 07:44 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:

I have been meaning to do this for a while I meant to do this when the incident happened but dint have evidence, and if you had been planning this why did you not change your job when you spawned.

I where doing a passiverp before the dictator where to come (A pizza resturant if im not mistaken), he then destroyed my way of making money, but no-one else was planning on killing him so i just went and changed my job to "Citizen" and stopped my roleplay, then Falc told me to come to Top Street and change job name to "Dictatorial Removal Unit", but you guys came. (He told me this through PM yes.), and therefor i was not able to do it when i spawned it.

Anyway, this is an waay too old video, and you're doing this for vengeance so i will not reply anymore, let the staff team decide the turning in this PR.
I wish for Ghost not to be involved in this case, as I believe he maybe bias towards Jonas.
(07-15-2016, 07:48 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 07:44 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:

I where doing a passiverp before the dictator where to come (A pizza resturant if im not mistaken), he then destroyed my way of making money, but no-one else was planning on killing him so i just went and changed my job to "Citizen" and stopped my roleplay, then Falc told me to come to Top Street and change job name to "Dictatorial Removal Unit", but you guys came. (He told me this through PM yes.), and therefor i was not able to do it when i spawned it.

Anyway, this is an waay too old video, and you're doing this for vengeance so i will not reply anymore, let the staff team decide the turning in this PR.
Why did you not change your job before you came to top street and I don't remember shutting down your RP as I was part of the "Anti-nig squad" and in charge of shutting down black businesses. Besides why would I be doing this for vengeance I didn't get banned or blacklisted.   

And if you had to change your job that would mean you were a chef and were not black (as the model isn't black) and your RP wouldn't be shut down.