Unblacklist Request
picture of the president orders : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater

Picture of the laws : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater

Your name: MonsterClown

Your blacklist ID: 80706

Steam ID:
[b]STEAM_0:0:42527628
[/b]

Reason: Random Raiding , Attempting to RDM.

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL:M] Ghost

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: ok , so i was an SRU , and the president told us to shut down the pokemon store again (i have an screenshot that proves it) , so first its not random raiding its the president orders (and there is a law which says "Shops are banned from the city , i have an screenshot") , second there is a law which i screenshot to , "Pokemons GO players will get executed" , and still i didnt killed anyone , while i was trying to make a arrest on the owner of the store , a man came (the man was in the store when we broke in with a warrant) so he can be a pokemon go player , still i didnt kill him , he was starting to harassing me and all the police force who came to close  the pokemon store , so i hit him with the asp button once and he continue to harassing the police force , so i hit him again , after one second im getting demoted and blacklisted for 3 hours for Random Radiding and Attempting to RDM... 
ty for reading it    Cheese
First of all, you raided a Closed shop. The two employees were literally sat down in inside, the SRU lockpicked the door and ran inside handcuffing him. You shouted 'Kill them all' or something along them lines and started beating one to death with an ASP baton. 

'so i hit him with the asp button once and he continue to harassing the police force'
This is a complete lie. He was saying 'Why are you raiding us' when he was literally doing nothing inisde a closed shop (Not to mention you already raided it not long before). Once you came inside the first thing you did was begin to beat them to death. Lying will not help your case. 
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Well , i didnt got inside when some guy lockpick it , i was with a another sru (a teacher he saw i wasnt lockpick the door and entering ) , i was making a warrant (which you can see in the console and i have a widness , a theacher that was SRU with me) , i didnt shout anything like kill them all , and third i didnt kill him , i hit him 2 times , if i was bitting him to the death all the admins could see in the console that i kiled him.
You're blatantly lying again, i was phased above you for the majority of the time. You shouted something along the lines of killing them and ran in beating them. I then blacklisted you to prevent that from happening (Which states in the blacklist 'attempted RDM') and told everyone to leave as it was clearly a random raid. Sir minus even told you before you went in that the raid was random and that's why he didn't enter.
well i dont have any proof becuase i forgot the name of the teacher , but with all the respect to you , i did make a warrant and the president accept the warrant , you can check in the console.
I never said you didn't make the warrant. I TP'd over there after getting numerous @ calls with the SRU team raiding the closed shop.
The shop was open , when they saw the sru coming they closed it.. and you said "and told everyone to leave as it was clearly a random raid" , "Sir minus even told you before you went in that the raid was random and that's why he didn't enter." , how that is a random raid ? , if i got a search warrant , and there is a law that shops are banned , and the president order me to raid.
(07-15-2016, 01:28 PM)BlackAngal Wrote: The shop was open , when they saw the sru coming they closed it.. and you said "and told everyone to leave as it was clearly a random raid" , "Sir minus even told you before you went in that the raid was random and that's why he didn't enter." , how that is a random raid ? , if i got a search warrant , and there is a law that shops are banned , and the president order me to raid.

They clearly didn't close it when they saw you coming, here is a little proof:

v33x [21:59:39] DreeBott (STEAM_0:0:32754753) said: /act ladysit

[22:02:00] MonsterClown (STEAM_0:0:42527628) said: /warrant 548 search opening a shop while shop are banned

Look at the time differences between when Dreebott returned to his shop and when you raided. You're clearly lying and you do realize lying in the court house can lead to a lengthy suspension.

If the shop was open why would the doors be locked? Also why was on-one except the employees inside?
After some investigation I've come up with the conclusion to deny this UBL.

Case closed.