unban
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: Mofidos

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65075178

Your ban ID: 69914

Banned by: Falcao

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: My brothers

Why we should unban you: it is a false ban, i tried to make unban request and it gets denied due not being serious, i'm so serious and pissed off at the same time, i wanna prove you that i don't do double accounting it's just me and my brothers but i'm getting denied everytime, so please if you could unban me and my brothers so i can prove you we ain't double accounting, ijust wanna have fun on the server i been playing santosrp and perpheads while banned but i miss this one, i just wanna have fun i'm not here to cause any troubles.
Your first UBR was denied 10 days ago, thus making this report in violation of UBR rules.

The time you should have waited must be 3 months after the first denial. This is now the second denial. You may post another UBR on March 12, 2017.

Quote:What to do when your request was denied

If your request has been denied, there are not many options left. In most cases you would have to accept your punishment and sit the ban out. It would be a good idea to read the rules again, to get more familiar with them, or you could read the role-play guides.

Below are the time frames in which ban appeals will be taken into consideration. Posting a ban appeal that does not fit into the below time frames will result in the appeal being immediately denied and a warning/ban issued to your account.
  • Ban time under 1 week: A second unban request is not allowed.
  • Ban time over 1 week: You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
  • Ban time over 1 month: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
  • Ban time over 3 months: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial, and a third unban request after 8 weeks of the second denial.
  • Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials. 

Denied and user warned.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator