Police revamp
+Support

Shitty CVPI car model needs improvement. Swap to the Ford Taurus or the Dodge Charger or the Chevy Impala, and while you're at it, swap to Photon. Please! Give the ability to customize what lightbar and Siren your car uses, give us a better to understand HUD and one that looks ore streamlined than the VCMod one. And yes, Government Radio is a must. I originally had my doubts about the one that was suggested, but after trying the plugin myself, I love it. All that it needs is a custom radio image instead of the crappy one that's there.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • TheMJ, Cunix
(07-12-2016, 01:03 AM)Reebs Wrote: +Support

Shitty CVPI car model needs improvement. Swap to the Ford Taurus or the Dodge Charger or the Chevy Impala, and while you're at it, swap to Photon. Please! Give the ability to customize what lightbar and Siren your car uses, give us a better to understand HUD and one that looks ore streamlined than the VCMod one. And yes, Government Radio is a must. I originally had my doubts about the one that was suggested, but after trying the plugin myself, I love it. All that it needs is a custom radio image instead of the crappy one that's there.

I would do alot more policerp, if what Reebs said would be implemented.

+Support.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
PLEASE NOTICE US

Reebs perfectly summed up what is needed to enhance policerp considerably. VCmod is really not great for ELS and photon would work amazing! Maybe with the ambulance and firetruck you can stick with VCmod, but photon offers things such as auxiliary lights, takedown etc. It's just great for police rp. A radio aswell, yeah we could have the problem of a minge spamming it, you can just bl them from the ability. POLICE CARS, this is really needed and so outdated, please fix dev
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Reebs
Why dont we have photon yet?
begging will not make your suggestion implemented faster Wink
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • TheMJ
Bump....
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
+Support
hello

+Support
+Support.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
+Support. I like the Crown Victoria as a car, but I believe we need an updated model.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]