Does FearlessRP have any sense of fashion?
wtf u guys on about, there's obviously a difference if you wear a 200$ versace shirt compared to a 10$ cheap china model
(07-12-2016, 09:27 PM)Greed^ Wrote: wtf u guys on about, there's obviously a difference if you wear a 200$ versace shirt compared to a 10$ cheap china model

Yeah the 1inch logo on the front
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • aviator, kakcraft, Edned
(07-12-2016, 09:30 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 09:27 PM)Greed^ Wrote: wtf u guys on about, there's obviously a difference if you wear a 200$ versace shirt compared to a 10$ cheap china model

No lol, the feeling you get inside when you wear a 2k outfit is life, I personally wouldn't wear anything cheap at all, but may just be me
Man i waituntil the sales to buy clothes for 50-100 $ i like to wear jeans along with tshirts and hoddys and some basket ball shoes

Quality is a big factor.

Feel a cheap cotton blend walmart shit, compared to a cotton blend that actually uses quality materials and not some cheap generated cotton. I.E Diamond vs an Off White shirt.
[Image: ayot8Oz.png]
(07-13-2016, 03:33 AM)Douxisdead Wrote:

Quality is a big factor.

Feel a cheap cotton blend walmart shit, compared to a cotton blend that actually uses quality materials and not some cheap generated cotton. I.E Diamond vs an Off White shirt.
You can get cheap quality clothes with good material just as easy. When you buy these expensive clothes you are paying for the brand, the quality comes second.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Eclipze, Agorith, aviator
(07-13-2016, 11:20 PM)Midget Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 03:33 AM)Douxisdead Wrote:

Quality is a big factor.

You can get cheap quality clothes with good material just as easy. When you buy these expensive clothes you are paying for the brand, the quality comes second.
What, something wrong with caring about the brand?
Nothing wrong with a good'ole Primarni tshirt for £2
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Edned, aviator
Jacket, Jumper Wise I usually wear Moncler or Givenchy, a few Murcelo Burlon T-Shirts and same with Dsquared T Shirts and for shoes I mostly wear Nike or Climacool but when I go to a party its either my Royaums or Balenciagas. Only because When i leave my House its mostly for parties etc. People say I overpay on Clothes, but i dont care its what I want to wear.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
To be more specific about trenchcoat color, here it is (sorry for low detail)

burberry trenchcoat, price way too high lol