BR:RDM/FearRP
Video 
Thread Title: Report: RDM while hostaging

Name of player: [DN] Defenseless Mother of 3   STEAM_0:0:111230633

Time in GMT: 13:30

Server: v4b1

Summary: The man was caught speeding and we got into a pursuit, then the pursuit continued on foot and i waited for backup to respond when i saw the suspect running away, i went after him. Then when he ran off he broke fearRP when i tried to talk to the man, his friend got a gun out and hostaged me, then i perfectly co-operated but still he killed me without any valid reason.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/3txSG6iP5QA
This is not fearrp. when you told that "get over here" you just talked to yourself because you won't pushed the voice button and when he woken up in the water when he was handcuffed you just left the area and let him a free way.
(07-09-2016, 12:03 PM)Scrake Wrote: This is not fearrp. when you told that "get over here" you just talked to yourself because you won't pushed the voice button and when he woken up in the water when he was handcuffed you just left the area and let him a free way.

Not mentioning that you do not have the right to comment, i was pushing the talk button for sure.. i can see it in the recordings what keys i was pressing at the moment.

*ADDED BY AWESTRUCKBULLET DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH COMMENTING*

He had you at tazer point and told you to stop multiple times whilst you ignored him. Once you were unhandcuffed, you immediately took out a weapon and killed him resulting in RDM.

Approved.