missleading purches
hello i asked a players on occ why do youplay on  trucks 

some of them respond you do jobs from mtl and earn money soo i bought scaina 2009 and flat bird then i tried to hook them up and i didnt know
a player of the name kula sopawned when i joineed the cahffur job and told me the truth about it 

so theres no missoins with the truck that i spend 400k+ on?

can i get a refund and remove the truck ofcourse? 

cause i felt its like a scam
I don't see how it's a scam, you took the word of one person, not the description of the truck in the market which does not state that you can do jobs with the truck.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(07-08-2016, 10:03 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I don't see how it's a scam, you took the word of one person, not the description of the truck in the market which does not state that you can do jobs with the truck.

i said i felt like XD
Best bet to get your money back is to sell the truck to someone because it is not a scam.

I would love missions /jobs with the truck, I think they would be quite enjoyable.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
You know what, hit me up on steam (Link > proj...) and I'll buy it off you for 400k, the market price, so you can get your cash back.

I've got no use for money anymore, so I might as well do something decent with it.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Link's post:
  • Haarek, Baskingner
Currently there is no jobs avaible for the trucks. It is only for RP reason(s).

I wouldn't concider it scam. I would suggest to use /help <Question> from now on though. The teachers will give you a legitimate answer for your question(s)!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
As previously mentioned in the future if you'd want to be absolutely sure, you're better off asking trough /h.
The teacher concept is entirely made up for these kind of questions players have.

As for scam I fail to see how it is as the official description on the item does not state what you did at all.

I'm assuming either Link has already PM'd you about the matter, if not you're free to PM him and work out that deal of his.

Closed.