FearRP Breaking
Thread Title: FearRP Breaking.

Name of playerTurtelz ツ    STEAM_0:0:59081646
Time in GMT: 21:15
Server: v4b1
Summary: There was a report of prisoners ankle tracker going off and a possible jailbreak, so me as an officer, went to take a look there, as i walked into the garage under the nexus, and pointed my gun at the 2 men jailbreaking the nexus prison, on of the two men got out his gun and killed me...

Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB5spbRbciM
Fear RP was off you were looking at my friend I took advantage of that by pulling out my gun and since you had a gun out I killed you
You still have to fear that he will kill your friend
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(07-06-2016, 09:28 PM)Turtelz Wrote: Fear RP was off you were looking at my friend I took advantage of that by pulling out my gun and since you had a gun out I killed you

You still have to fear that he will kill you're friend because he had a pistol aimed at him and said "both of you stop, you too."
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(07-08-2016, 11:48 PM)PandaD Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 09:28 PM)Turtelz Wrote: Fear RP was off you were looking at my friend I took advantage of that by pulling out my gun and since you had a gun out I killed you

You still have to fear that he will kill you're friend because he had a pistol aimed at him and said "both of you stop, you too."

If you got a gun pulled on a friend and you have the change to kill him you would do it. Everybody on this planet would do it.

*ADDED BY AWESTRUCKBULLET DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH COMMENTING*

If he had your friend under gunpoint and he told you both to stop, you have to abide by FearRP. You have to Fear for your friends life.

Approved.