Contra in public
Exclamation 
Thread Title: Report: BR: Contra in Nexus and breaking NLR

Name of player: drEm & bruhh

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87651604        STEAM_0:0:145692745

Time in GMT: 15:50 GMT+1

Server: v2d

Summary: contrabanding in NEXUS/public (1) and breaking NLR (2, 6, 7 and 9)

Evidence:

1:
[Image: 9FDAD04361DE8C912038E5005AFCA45CDE8D0105]
2:
[Image: E0F499266F9E6EB1DEFBE977699CBF70063601D3]
3:
[Image: D42CBE724D032476458905A869D8EACA1DA87C75]
4:
[Image: DC031CD10FDBAF3E6DC540EB6C58B7E3C2993045]
5:
[Image: 50A2481A72E01D11A6E0A15CF2910C994CDFC1D4]

6:
[Image: 0BB81BF163EBA97ABA7553234F0D66DA84F05C29]
7:
[Image: 086D046BAE2BC8011F54E77C0718143BCF5F2486]
[Image: 1DE3DBEDB0A86C00494D2304B88D6B7F4F13CAD1]

8:
[Image: B1BD3AF39E613EEF9B0DBD08B6063DE46DF0F59E]
9:
[Image: 1DE3DBEDB0A86C00494D2304B88D6B7F4F13CAD1]
Firstly you broke NLR like 10 times, because u kept going up to us. Watch your mouth, second I did never break the NLR. We was up there we never died, so you did a false claim.
Afterwords you tried to propblock our place in, which we said we we've report then you removed them.
First of all, do you have proof that I was breaking NLR, and you didn't?
Second, I've never tried to propblock in anyway, while you were contrabasing in the NEXUS, stop telling lies.
Third of all, I think you should be the one, who needs to watch his mouth. Lying in the courthouse, even for a new member, is forbiddden, just saying it.
If you think I was wrong, you should go and post a Ban request about me, like the stuff I did in your little fairytale. Why didn't you do that in the first place? (Rhetorical question)
yo chill, I have my rights to comment back what you did wrong. When they check the logs and see if I
did NLR. (Admin I request you to see hes NLR historie). You did actually also break a rule by raiding as a Rebel without an valid reason (admins which can be showed In picture 1). Like just if we breaks the rules by staying In the Nexus doesn't mean u have to NLR, random raid.
I never chancged my job from police to officer, I did chanced my job from Rebel to officer, and can you tell me the rule number that rbeels can't raid. read rule 14.4
Also when you were contrabasing in Nexus, I have found myself many contra's inside, and there were only two of you inside, not playing as rebels. Maybe the admins should check their logs how the contra came in NEXUS, without the help of rebels.
Also as you can see in the screenshots, I first changed from rebel to citiezen to polie officer, I saw you, when playing as citiezen running back into the NEXUS, after you two were killed, so that doesn't mean you were not breaking NLR, but only me?, if that is true.
Contrabasing in the NEXUS is according to rule 19.1 and 18.1 not allowed.
And I don't think you have answered my question, where is your evidence, besides the logs?
I think I have to switch to a lower level to reach you, my friend, check the rules.
14.4 it says 14.4 "You must have a valid reason to raid players, i.e. contraband, burglary, and needing to take hostages are all valid reasons" But you didn't knew about contrabands, you just entered without a valid reason, you are not very intelligent. You write like a 4 year old.
You did break NLR and Random raid, I just got no pictures of you NLR which is understandable because you have to be really good to do that, you just took a picture of our bodys that means nothing, thats why I request you admins to look at the logs. Because within the all police you we've the first to raid us as u mentioned, without us even being there. The funny thing that we came up and you just camped in our basement and took our money, but we caught u and u got butthurt.
First of all your evidence doesn't even show that it's our printers/props up in the nexus.
Number 5. Is just a flying prop wich was glichting out of the nexus because I had it randomly spawned in there it was yesterday in the morning.
I don't even remember if it was my prop because "Olexshesh" (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147354347) he was keep impersonating me.
And you propblocked the whole nexus up there.
I have no evidence but your evidence is as worthless as ours against you.
On the picture it doesn't say it's our contras or props, and we never broke NLR you just got mad cause you couldn't kill us.
+ You randomly raided this base up there (I didn't know the backstory) but when we killed you down the nexus you came back all the time.
So you broke NLR all the time.
~Dream
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
I am allowed to trespass in the game as a Rebel, and I saw the props of a player, who has not a government function, but a citiezen, which makes it propblocking in public buildings. So i came across the contra, IN PUBLIC. you shouldn't have placed them there in the first place.
The reason why you didn't have the pictures is not relevant, like your profile picture. But anyway thanks for your compliment, that I am 'really good at taking pictures'.
By the way, the admins Always check the logs at a ban request, not to mention, glad I write to you like "a 4 year old", so you could understand whay I say.
I do understand that you are a new player on evocity, and that the rules are new to you, I suggest you read them again, if it isn't hard for you to do of course.
Approved, drEm will be punished for building in the Nexus without being government official. Not enough evidence was supplies to punish Bruhh however.