Why Are Moderators Still Handling PRs
(07-01-2016, 09:16 PM)Agorith Wrote: I handled about a thousand PR's sortaspeak when I was still a mod and did the job just fine.
Many current admins have handled PR's in their time as a mod and did it just fine aswell for that matter.

There's nothing wrong with allowing moderators to handle PR's.
We still have to move them anyway once they've approved or denied them, and personally I overlook them before moving them to approved or denied anyway.

Also Falc, where are you pulling the shit out of now claiming the team is too lazy to make a change to this when it's never even been discussed to change it back in the first place.
There's absolutely no need to change the way PR's get handled now.

However don't get me wrong, this is just your opinion and that's fine.
But as an administrator myself I can safely say it really is just fine the way it works now.

Chat Shit Get Banged
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
[Image: yawn.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Falc
(07-02-2016, 12:25 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Moderators are still able to do PRs because we find it to be a great way for them to train outside of the game, and easier for admins and higher, to monitor their judgement.

Not to mention Mods have guidelines regarding this aswell, and they're followed very well.

Your question has been answered, and since you're not taking your own discussion seriously, I'll go ahead and close the thread.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]