Reebs' Guide to the FL Forums
Hello there, and welcome to my guide to the Fearless Forums!

I will cover what forums we have here, the features you can use on the forums, and what ranks we have and what they do.

So, without further ado, let's get into it!

Our Forums

The first forum we will cover is the Community & Server Information forum, which contains the subforums of:

1. [Image: icon_2_on.svg]News and Announcements, which is where you can find useful information such as the Fearless Terms of Service (ToS), Forum Rules, and news regarding promotions and demotions within the Staff Team, when they have been made public. Also under this subforum, we have the Updates section, which is where all news regarding development should be posted, when it is made public to the community.
  2. [Image: icon_5_on.svg]Newcomers, which is where you can say hello to our new members here at Fearless. Also inside this subforum is the Goodbye section, which is where you can say goodbye to our friends who have decided to leave Fearless.
  3. [Image: icon_3_on.svg]Help and Support, which is where you can post any questions that you have regarding Fearless.

The next forum that we have is the CityRP Roleplay Server forum, which consists of five subforums:

1. [Image: icon_8_on.svg]Clans, which is where you can find information regarding the clans that we have roaming the streets of the servers.
  2. [Image: icon_9_on.svg]Roleplay, which is where you can find information regarding the various Roleplays that everyone had, or are planning to have. This subforum also contains a nice little section called Teachers, which is where you can apply to join the ranks of the Teacher Team, and work alongside some great individuals. Before applying, please note that 1,000 hours and 10 Role Play Points are required to become a teacher.
  3. [Image: icon_7_on.svg]Suggestions, which is where you can suggest something to be added into the Servers.
  4. [Image: icon_128_on.svg]Bugs, which is where you can report a reoccurring bug or glitch.
  5. [Image: icon_24_on.svg]Marketplace, which is where you can buy or sell things from your inventory for in-game money. Please note that buying or selling things for real money is a breach of the Fearless Terms of Service (ToS) and is punishable by a ban.
Our third forum here is the Entertainment forum, which consists of 4 subforums:

1. [Image: icon_55_on.svg]News, which is where Word Events such as the recent vote by the UK to leave the EU are discussed.
  2. [Image: icon_4_on.svg]Discussions, which contains many subforums such as Tech Center, Games, Movies and Films, and Creativity.
  3. [Image: icon_50_on.svg]Hobbies, which is where you can discuss your hobbies such as Sports, Cars, Travel, and Photography in their respective sections.
  4. [Image: icon_25_on.svg]Off Topic, which is the only place where off topic discussions or threads are permitted.
And our last forum we have here is The Courthouse, consisting of 4 subforums:

1. [Image: icon_14_on.svg]Player Report, which is where you can report a player who has broken a rule.
  2. [Image: icon_15_on.svg]Unban Request, where you can appeal a ban which you thought was unfair or unneeded.
  3. [Image: icon_16_on.svg]Unblacklist Request, where you can appeal an unfair or unneeded Blacklist
  4. [Image: icon_22_on.svg]Admin Abuse, where you can report an administrator who you feel has abused his powers.
Features

Here on our Forums, we have many features available for use. Some of these features include:

1. Like Post, which allows you to like posts.
  2. Reply, which allows you to post a reply to the quoted post
  3. Quote Post, which allows you to quote the post, plus others in a reply.
  4. Report Post, which reports the post to a member of the Forum Team.
  5. Quick Reply, which is used to quickly reply to a thread, without quoting any replies
  6. User CP, which is where you can customize your profile.
Ranks

Like all communities, Fearless has a team to help out the servers by keeping them clean of rule breakers or simply by answering questions from the community.

At the helm of Fearless we have our Owner, followed by Super Admins, Administrators, Moderators, Developers, Roleplay Teachers, Contributors, and Veterans. 

SoulRipper

The owner of Fearless, SoulRippers responsibility is to ensure that the community is in good running order. SoulRippers responsibility also entails basic Administration duties, as well as overseeing development.

Avgar
Infernaw

Super-Admins work together to fulfill their responsibilities, which entail basic Administration duties as well as sorting Admin Abuse cases and handling promotions and demotions within the Staff Team.

[Image: admin.png]
Brikaas
Feffe
Generation
Holdem
Jan
MasterNoda
Raccoon
Reebs
Spear

As Administrators, the current team works to keep the servers running efficiently, enforcing rules and policies when need be. Administrators are also responsible for sorting Unban and Unblacklist requests.

Jonas
Random

As Moderators, the current team works together with Administrators to enforce rules and policies on the servers.

[Image: developer.png]
Avgar
SoulRipper
[b][b]DarkN00b[/b][/b]
[b][b]SnowredWolf[/b][/b]
[b][b]MrTrashTag[/b][/b]

[b][b]As Developers, the current team works to bring the playerbase new content to enjoy in game.[/b][/b]

Centurion
Dreebott
General Weed
John Silver
Lesanka
mintblackbeard
Robbtja

The Teacher Team is responsible for answering questions from users in game and on the Forums.

Atlas
Broccoli
Coffee
Idea

Contributors work closely with the Development team to implement more into Fearless' game mode.

Adman
Agorith
Andreas
arleitiss
Audacter
aviator
AwestruckBullet
beflok
Chief
DarkN00b
Decay
DerStorm
Divey
DoomDude1
Decay
Fallen
Flame
Floodify
GhostRider
Grub
Jamie
jelknab
Kenny
Killjoy
Kpred
MikeyTheFox
Ms. Mudpie
Nevy
Nighthawkd
Nudelholz
Paven
Pavillion
Peachvarry
Penguin
s.J.
Shark
Sniperwolf
Spartanjunior
Spear
StillAlive
Temar
Termin
The Doctor
Timinator
Tomo
Turtle
Viljo
Whoop

Although the Veteran Rank applies no responsibility, everyone on this list used to be an Administrator or higher, therefore the rank was given to them as a form of recognition for their time as a Staff Member.

Conclusion

I'd like to thank you for reading my guide on the Fearless Forums.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM, Steam, or posting a reply on this thread.

I'd also like to give a thank you to Hitman for helping me create this thread. I couldn't have made this thread without his help.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 11 users Like Reebs's post:
  • mintblackbeard, DreeBott, Random, Ghost, Hunterr, Jonas, Lesanka, Hitman, Floodify, Envy, Brikaas
Really nice guide, good job, Hitman and Reebs! Smile
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Reebs
Looking nice. Just one thing, The clan and the admin abuse images appear to be grayed out (Don't understand why it does that) but here are the coloured versions :
http://www.fearlessrp.net/images/ficon/icon_22_on.svg
http://www.fearlessrp.net/images/ficon/icon_8_on.svg
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Reebs
(07-02-2016, 06:44 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Looking nice. Just one thing, The clan and the admin abuse images appear to be grayed out (Don't understand why it does that) but here are the coloured versions :
http://www.fearlessrp.net/images/ficon/icon_22_on.svg
http://www.fearlessrp.net/images/ficon/icon_8_on.svg

The images are grayed out because I have those forums read. I plan on fixing them today.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Really well done Reebs and Hitman! Will help alot of new players :)
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Reebs
Great Job Guys!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Reebs
Good job, Reebs and Hitman!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Reebs
Good job, looks very professional. I'd recommend linking the forum rules page in there for new people who might not know where to find them.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Reebs
KFC manager.
(07-02-2016, 05:11 PM)Greed^ Wrote: KFC manager.

I'm sorry? I'm not sure if I follow?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran