Unban request
(07-02-2016, 04:51 PM)Mofidos Wrote: Nobody ignoring you. i'm telling you once again we all are 3 brothers and i keep repeating this thing.... if you want a proof then i'll connect with my alllll my brother and show you that i don't use double account, it doesn't make any sense to use 2 more accounts, useless af i wasn't banned how you banned us all while we all were on the server isn't it a proof?

You are ignoring what I'm asking and pointing out, again. Stop saying how you'll connect that's not up to me anymore.

In your first unban you stated you had 1 brother with 2 pc's, but your story changed the more accounts the got added, why was this?
oh my f*cking god, I H-A-V-E / T-W-O / B-R-O-T-H-E-R-S / T-H-R-E-E / I-N / T-O-T-A-L / I-N-C-L-U-D-I-N-G / M-E / N-O / B-O-D-D-Y / I-G-N-O-R-I-N-G / Y-O-U
Look at your OP, is it really that hard because you're now lying.

You stated in your OP "Me and my three brothers"

I've got nothing else to add, this is out of my hands and up to an Administrator to decide.
i don't remember the moment i said that but i'm sure if i did, it was a mistake, mistakes happens now i'm trying to prove you that i don't have double accounts and trying to get all my brothers on, you saying i'm lying, yes please i need a human being staff to respond, i need to talk to a normal staff.
Given the way you structured a few of your responses, you do not intend to be taken seriously. Return in a calm manner in 8 months.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator