Unban request
Your name: Mofidos

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65075178

Your ban ID: 69914

Banned by: Falcao

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: My brothers

Why we should unban you: I was playing normaly till my brothers decided to join me when they joined we all got perma ban for double accounting me and my 3 brothers, i made unban application and got denied and been told to apply again after 3 months i applied after 5-7 months and been told 3 months didn't pass, that's funny now i'm replying again after like a year?
It hasn't been a year, you're lying. It was 5 months ago, February. I also believe you admitted to me at one point about double accounting but you denied it ever since, so I can't trust a word you say. I also gave you the opportunity to get your brothers all on at the same time, but again got nothing back when arranging that.

Also, in your previous case you can see your story didn't match up, to start with you stated you had one brother who played Fearless, but then you had two when questioned on another account, bit sketchy ay?

You was also given the opportunity to all get online, but strangely when offered that you didn't reply again and it was denied.

So it's out of my hands now, but I believe you should do what we arranged last time, get all 3 of you online at the same time to prove they're your brothers, but that's up to the staff.
i fucking told you that i wanna get all my 3 brothers on you said no and denied me now you saying i'm fucking lying? you pissing me off everytime i'm trying to come here and do unban application you denie me, i'm still tellin you that i'm getting all my brothers online, do you understand that you gave me a false ban? wtf i was all the time like cool about it like "sometimes it happens" now i wanna get unban because this ban is retarded and false, i'll get all my brothers on to prove you that i ain't double fucking accounting. thank you and have a great day/night.
I don't have to wait for that it doesn't make any sense omfg, wait i'm waiting now? why i had to wait like 7-8 months?, this ban i swear to god is false.
"I also believe you admitted to me at one point about double accounting" omg... show me proof of me i'm saying that i do have double account, we all been playing together talking to my brothers irl and then bam my brother got banned he telling me he got perma i look at my screen bam got perma too then my little brother getting perma..
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=mofidos

Read your last unban, then get your facts straight and open your eyes.

It's been 5 months, not 7/8, that's simple maths. You will also see on that unban that I offered you the chance to get all your brothers online but suddenly you stopped replying when you did.

You really need to research your own history on Fearless, it's not hard.

And now you say you have 3 brothers? Check your previous unban, first you had 1 brother, then 2 and now 3? Your story doesn't add up, the staff will see that via your previous unban. First you didn't know one of the accounts, then it was your brother and now all the accounts are your brothers? Tell me how that makes sense.
mate if you got no life sitting on your pc 24/7 then i do that's why i didn't reply, and yes we all are 3 brothers you don't have to believe me, this ban is false i'm asking to get unbanned because you gave me a retarded ban and now i'm telling you again unban me to prove you that we're brothers.
Sorry about my aggressive messages, i'm just pissed off that i had to wait all this time because of a false thing, i'll prove you that we all are brothers and i never use double account.
You stated in your first unban that you had one brother and 2 PC's in your house.

You then went from 1 brother to 2, then 2 to 3. Why not explain that and quit ignoring the questions that getting all defensive.
Nobody ignoring you. i'm telling you once again we all are 3 brothers and i keep repeating this thing.... if you want a proof then i'll connect with my alllll my brother and show you that i don't use double account, it doesn't make any sense to use 2 more accounts, useless af i wasn't banned how you banned us all while we all were on the server isn't it a proof?