Unblacklist Request: Coupcake
Your name: Coupcake 

Your blacklist ID: 79909

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:45802432[/b]

Reason: Disrespect in OOC.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] The Raccoon

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because it was a joke. I said that Raccoon smelt like penis that's done anal. I said it as a joke, like I do with other staff, or ex-staff. The message was responded with "xxxxDDDDDD Jkkkkkk" and all that stuff. I also added a "No offense" which I heard makes it all okay. 

There are other people on the server whom I shall not name that are always disrespecting players, yet it just gets shrugged off because they are not staff? I wasn't warned he just blacklisted me for a joke. I hardly know him and was just messing about because we were talking about the "no offense" "xDDDD", "jkkkk", stuff earlier on and having a giggle about it. 

Sorry if it offended you, but that wasn't my intention to disrespect anyone, I was just fucking about and having a bit of fun. I was even helping people in OOC before the blacklist.  

You can even see that somebody called me mental, that is player disrespect, if it was admin disrespect it would be a whole different thing. Look further down than that and you see even more player disrespect, well, mother disrespect. 

[Image: 59FC76843A8C4C6902D543391AA9F9FBC04DC5C0]
Even if it was a joke, you should have kept it somewhere else than in the OOC.

The rule is pretty clear,
1.4 Do not insult or disrespect players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats.

1 hour w/o OOC access was a pretty fair punishment.
(07-02-2016, 12:02 PM)The Raccoon Wrote: Even if it was a joke, you should have kept it somewhere else than in the OOC.

Yeah but it was intended as a joke, not to disrespect. Theres other people on the server that are always disrespecting/joking in OOC but nothing happenns because its not staff? Hm.
(07-02-2016, 12:35 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 12:02 PM)The Raccoon Wrote: Even if it was a joke, you should have kept it somewhere else than in the OOC.

Yeah but it was intended as a joke, not to disrespect. Theres other people on the server that are always disrespecting/joking in OOC but nothing happenns because its not staff? Hm.

If you find people disrespecting and/or insulting other people or you, feel free to post a player report on them.

Unblacklist request reviewed and denied.
Closing notes:
You should have kept stuff like that in private as people could easily be offended by such, just because you see other players do something similar does not mean it's suddenly OK to do so.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator