Unban Request: Captain Barry
Your name: SGC | Captain Barry

Your blacklist ID: 79989

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50296399

Reason: Shooting an Unarmed person

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Generation

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
Myself and two other criminals were raiding a potential contraband base at apartments for loot. This is when a random person comes up the staircase and throws a molotov right at my face. I retaliate and chase him out into the street when Generation grabs me, takes me to a roof, gives me a 6 hour blacklist without checking the logs and then puts me back on the ground before I can even say a word or explain my actions.

Also, in the following screenshot you can see Generation's reply to me after I told him that he made a mistake. He obviously can't be bothered to check if he's handing out valid punishments.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Douchebagda...7872574552
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
From what I've been told and understand, another player was molotoving your base and you killed him in retaliation. I will do a log check and reply again on this thread.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Involved.

Since when is retaliating to someone molotoving you and your team blacklistable lmao. Doesn't make sense, Generation made a mistake and can't deny it.
After talking with AwestruckBullet, we came to the decision to unblacklist you and to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Generation
Fearless Moderator
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
After discussion with Generation about the situation, it's decided you would be unblacklisted. We've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. The player you thought was throwing Molotov's was not the person, however, he shouldn't have been in the area anyway if that's the case. Therefore, the kill was questionable.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]