Unban Template Rules
Hey. I was looking through the unban template and noticed something weird in the "rules" section. On number 6, it says "Once that is done, the burden will fall upon you to reply within 7 days your request will be denied." Isn't it supposed to be an "or" inbetween "7 days" and "your"? 

Also, what does that really mean? Do I have to respond within 7 days after my unban? 
Does it mean NO response at all, or no response for a week since the last response?

Thanks!
You are correct when you say it should say OR not YOUR
What this means is that if a staff member does does reply within 7 days of the last staff post, YOU have 7 days to reply to the request stating that an admin had not posted within 7 days and that the ban must be lifted.

Hope that made some sort of sense.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
So you can still have a response from the staff, but if you don't get ANOTHER reply within 7 days it must be lifted?
(06-30-2016, 08:46 PM)gbkemil Wrote: So you can still have a response from the staff, but if you don't get ANOTHER reply within 7 days it must be lifted?

Correct, if you are in the middle of an unban request and a staff member has either not initially responded within 7 days or if you have responed to a staff that has responded but then your reply gets no attention for 7 days the ban must be lifted. At the same time, if a staff responds but you don't for seven days your unban request gets denied. It's like a double edged rule.
Alright. Thanks for answering!
(06-30-2016, 08:59 PM)gbkemil Wrote: Alright. Thanks for answering!

No problemo!
Gosh, that rule could've been written a lot easier.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Basically, what the rule states, and I'm simply reiterating what was already stated, is this:

Staff have 7 days from the time the request is posted to post a visible reply to your thread. After they have done that, you must reply within 7 days. Then Staff must post another reply in 7 days, therefore making the burden fall on you to reply again before 7 days have passed. If Staff fail to reply within 7 days from the last reply, the request will be approved, however if you fail to reply within 7 days of the last reply, your request will be denied.

Sorry for the huge paragraph, no other way to explain it.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I understand it good now, thank you!
Closed.