Captain Barry's Guide on how to get RPP's
Quote:Clearly I've triggered some people, leading me to believe some of what I cracked up to be a joke, is actually true.

Well, in all honesty, I'm not triggered. 
When you insult my friends, my colleagues, or myself, you'll bet that I will retaliate.
Think about what you post before you post it next time?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(06-30-2016, 08:47 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:46 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:42 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:40 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:37 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Because Kimmy is a serious roleplayer who does entertaining high quality roleplays that are almost entirely passive while also being extremely friendly and patient. These are things not many people can achieve and honestly I don't think I could do the amount of serious RP as she does.

I was just curious, I mean no disrespect to Kimmy just on previous servers Its people who have more hours who are the ones that get more rewards. (And I have only ever seen her RP when there is Admin/Teacher around)

Have you ever thought that maybe Kimmy befriends those individuals because they are the only people who are friendly to her?
Its Hard to befriend a admin

I couldn't disagree more. When i was a newb Agorith befriended me, he cool cool.

I' speaking from my point of view here.
Holy shit some of the teachers are acting immature
First off he meant is a joke, but you know he's right either way, so why are you mad?
(06-30-2016, 08:48 PM)Reebs Wrote:
Quote:Clearly I've triggered some people, leading me to believe some of what I cracked up to be a joke, is actually true.

When you insult my friends, my colleagues, or myself, you'll bet that I will retaliate.

>colleagues

it's a fucking garrys mod server.
(06-30-2016, 08:49 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Holy shit some of the teachers are acting immature
First off he meant is a joke, but you know he's right either way, so why are you mad?

I honestly don't see why people are getting so upset.
(06-30-2016, 08:49 PM)cnr Wrote:

>colleagues

it's a freaking garrys mod server.

I honestly don't care if its a Garry's Mod Server, I still work with them to help the community, therefore they are my colleagues.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Ratatoskrr
(06-30-2016, 08:49 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Holy shit some of the teachers are acting immature

Stay out of this, Emerald Cheese...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(06-30-2016, 08:51 PM)Reebs Wrote:

>colleagues

I honestly don't care if its a Garry's Mod Server, I still work with them to help the community, therefore they are my colleagues.
Peers
The following 1 user Likes cnr's post:
  • Ranger
(06-30-2016, 08:45 PM)cnr Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:28 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: How has KimmyPanda have 14 rpp and someone who has nearly 1k hours only has 10?/ (He has been on the server since 2011)

they're a girl, some of the staff and teacher team have had little to no contact with them so they like to hand out RPP to try impress "her"

this made me laugh
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(06-30-2016, 08:52 PM)cnr Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:51 PM)Reebs Wrote:

>colleagues

Peers

Peers and Colleagues are synonymous.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • mintblackbeard