Captain Barry's Guide on how to get RPP's
(06-30-2016, 08:39 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:37 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:28 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: How has KimmyPanda have 14 rpp and someone who has nearly 1k hours only has 10?/ (He has been on the server since 2011)

Because Kimmy is a serious roleplayer who does entertaining high quality roleplays that are almost entirely passive while also being extremely friendly and patient. These are things not many people can achieve and honestly I don't think I could do the amount of serious RP as she does.

I've personally only ever seen her RP when a teacher or admin is around.

Thats because you're a teacher.....

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(06-30-2016, 08:28 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: How has KimmyPanda have 14 rpp and someone who has nearly 1k hours only has 10?/ (He has been on the server since 2011)

Because Kimmy is a serious roleplayer who does entertaining high quality roleplays that are almost entirely passive while also being extremely friendly and patient. These are things not many people can achieve and honestly I don't think I could do the amount of serious RP as she does.

I was just curious, I mean no disrespect to Kimmy just on previous servers Its people who have more hours who are the ones that get more rewards. (And I have only ever seen her RP when there is Admin/Teacher around)
(06-30-2016, 08:40 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:39 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

I've personally only ever seen her RP when a teacher or admin is around.

Thats because you're a teacher.....

I obviously don't mean myself included, there is always another teacher or admin there with her.
(06-30-2016, 08:40 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:

I was just curious, I mean no disrespect to Kimmy just on previous servers Its people who have more hours who are the ones that get more rewards. (And I have only ever seen her RP when there is Admin/Teacher around)

Have you ever thought that maybe Kimmy befriends those individuals because they are the only people who are friendly to her?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, mintblackbeard

Albeit that I do agree with your view, I didn't create this thread to bring attention to a single community member's potentially questionable methods if achieving RPP's. This was created for a quick laugh and carry on with your day. Clearly I've triggered some people, leading me to believe some of what I cracked up to be a joke, is actually true.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]

they're a girl, some of the staff and teacher team have had little to no contact with them so they like to hand out RPP to try impress "her"
The following 2 users Like cnr's post:
  • Ranger, Greed^
This thread is going in such an interesting direction from a joke.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Ranger
(06-30-2016, 08:42 PM)Reebs Wrote:

Have you ever thought that maybe Kimmy befriends those individuals because they are the only people who are friendly to her?
Its Hard to befriend a admin
(06-30-2016, 08:45 PM)cnr Wrote:

they're a girl, some of the staff and teacher team have had little to no contact with them so they like to hand out RPP to try impress "her"

The part about little to no contact with females I disagree with but.. other than that.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Ranger
(06-30-2016, 08:46 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:42 PM)Reebs Wrote:

Its Hard to befriend a admin

I couldn't disagree more. When i was a newb Agorith befriended me, he cool cool.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]