Unblacklist Request: Coupcake
Your name: Coupcake

Your blacklist ID:  79942

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:45802432[/b]

Reason: Minging around with wheelchairs

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because it wasn't minging. It was a valid RP. I had my job set as "Disabled Vice President" and was RPing being disabled. I just sat in my wheelchair with the /act pray while people pushed me around. It was mainly the police force that pushed me around until somebody threw me out of the Nexus building, people then moved me around. 

Snowredwolf magically removes it, and blacklists me from props. He doesn't even warn me at all, he just removes it! 

I have video evidence of it being used in RP correctly if it comes in handy. 
Also, please don't lock this instantly as I would like a lovely discussion. 
You went ahead and used the physical properties on your wheelchair and said something along with "This will be fun" while setting it to super ice.
Your wheelchair was going all over the place, sliding around in the middle of the road etc.
(06-29-2016, 01:32 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: You went ahead and used the physical properties on your wheelchair and said something along with "This will be fun" while setting it to super ice.
Your wheelchair was going all over the place, sliding around in the middle of the road etc.

Because people pushed it into the damn road. Its a wheelchair, it's meant to move freely as it is on wheels. I can't control it, and If I did make it so I can control it, you'd all be upset as I am building "A vehicle". I can't win! 

Not to mention that you never warned me at all to remove it, or remove the physical properties. Just tell me to remove it and I will!

Were you the one constantly removing it as other people minged with it, yet never said a single word? I had brought my wheelchair up to the top floor, when the President pushed it through the floor to the bottom of the elevator shaft. Somebody removed it and I almost fell to my death. 

If it is my fault with what other players are doing to my props, what do you want me to do? Not RP at all.
(06-29-2016, 01:41 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 01:32 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: You went ahead and used the physical properties on your wheelchair and said something along with "This will be fun" while setting it to super ice.

Because people pushed it into the damn road. Its a wheelchair, it's meant to move freely as it is on wheels. I can't control it, and If I did make it so I can control it, you'd all be upset as I am building "A vehicle". I can't win! 
Build a wheelchair which can only be grabbed by one person, and when the person grabs it the wheelchair will stay on the ground to avoid people throwing it around.

Not to mention that you never warned me at all to remove it, or remove the physical properties. Just tell me to remove it and I will!
It should be quite obvious that you should remove the wheelchair when it's just used to minge around with.

Were you the one constantly removing it as other people minged with it, yet never said a single word? I had brought my wheelchair up to the top floor, when the President pushed it through the floor to the bottom of the elevator shaft. Somebody removed it and I almost fell to my death. 

If it is my fault with what other players are doing to my props, what do you want me to do? Not RP at all.
It's your props and thus your responsibility to make sure they are not used to minge around with, you sitting in the chair laughing your ass off doesn't seem like you cared that much people were throwing it around.

You are the owner of the props and you set the physical properties to super ice, you didn't do anything when you saw the playerbase couldn't handle the roleplay, instead you choosed to sit in the wheelchair and laugh while people were minging around with it.
I am going to deny this unblacklist request.