Unblacklist Request: Coupcake
Your name: oupcakeC 

Your blacklist ID: 79909

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:45802432[/b]

Reason: Crashing into other vehicles on purpose

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Basically, we were truck drivers that were rival companies that had to deliver the load the fastest. It is like a challenge on one of the TV shows, can't remember the name of it. 

With this being said, we were a lot of the time, looking back at each other to see the positions, hence why we were often taking up two lanes to overtake. It was an RP that was very fun and realistic. 

All in all I think it is an unfair blacklist as there is no player report or even admin sit to discuss the issue. 

Spoiler :

Also IVIrCheetham Said that he would throw in a Macbook Air 2016 13" edition with free first class delivery if we both get unblacklisted

Just curious how you think it was realistic, when you were blacklisting for basically playing bumper cars with trucks?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(06-29-2016, 05:24 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Just curious how you think it was realistic, when you were blacklisting for basically playing bumper cars with trucks?

A race to deliver the goods the fastest. Whoever gets it there first wins.

Like Ice Road Truckers where they are all competing to deliver the most loads, the fastest in order to earn more money. Its a simple and fun concept and in reality, getting the goods delivered fastest usually ends up with more money being given to the driver.

We were also in Ts3, so a lot of the time like i mentioned we werent exactly looking at the road we followed, it was a bit silly but the roads were pretty much empty at that time.

I have footage of this RP being tied into a Storage Wars RP. 
Not to mention that we had people prop smashing and pushing our trucks and ramming us, which I have footage of and will be reporting later.

People also stole the trucks and causes chaos, you can see this as I advertised that my truck was stolen because /stolen wasn't working. This has happened 2 days now.
I got multiple reports within a short time period about you recklessly ramming other vehicles, I teleported between you and your friend, both of you drove around without a trailer and rammed multiple things.
If you have video recordings of the whole thing up to the point where someone shot you to death to avoid more death to citizens, please post it.
(06-30-2016, 10:15 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: I got multiple reports within a short time period about you recklessly ramming other vehicles, I teleported between you and your friend, both of you drove around without a trailer and rammed multiple things.
If you have video recordings of the whole thing up to the point where someone shot you to death to avoid more death to citizens, please post it.

I don't remember being shot to death and my truck was also stolen during that night, which could cause some of the confusion as the names of the driver isn't showing. I believe I advertised that it was stolen because /stolen wasn't working which should be in the logs.

Also, what footage do you want exactly? I can see if I have it but i use shadowplay and ALT F10 what I want/need
--Fairly Involved--
I can confirm the raming when /stolen didnt work
I was driving on the right side of the road and this driver rammed into my car so i died and my car exploded, as this was a truck i looked who was chaffeurs and Coup was the only so i confronted him about it and his truck had been stolen and he also said that /stolen dont work, even tho i didnt see it i believe Coup as i dont think he would lie to me about such a thing.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
You got shot to death by an officer at the tunnel towards city from connectivity, you had rammed multiple cars up to this points and were just using the truck to drift around.
v33x [22:56:18] Madflamel (STEAM_0:1:117891637) Killed: ♈ Coupcake ♈ (STEAM_0:0:45802432) using weapon_mad_m4
After being killed you got picked up by the other chauffeur at the tunnel towards industrial.
(07-01-2016, 02:29 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: You got shot to death by an officer at the tunnel towards city from connectivity, you had rammed multiple cars up to this points and were just using the truck to drift around.
v33x [22:56:18] Madflamel (STEAM_0:1:117891637) Killed: ♈ Coupcake ♈ (STEAM_0:0:45802432) using weapon_mad_m4
After being killed you got picked up by the other chauffeur at the tunnel towards industrial.

Hmm. I don't really remember much about that to be honest. I was truck driving for hours on that session.
Unblacklist request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
I got multiple @-calls that day regarding your truck being used to ram cars around, when going to your vehicle it was you sitting in the vehicle and driving around like a "maniac".

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator