Unban Request
Your name: Scott2468

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155700026

Your ban ID:72265

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: Changing job to avoid RP situation. 

Involved: Don't know the names.

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because the officer I was speaking to said I could go because they thought I was the criminal but let me go because another police officer was came up to him to tell him that I wasn't the guy who did it and that it was someone else so as he was walking away I changed job because I noticed that there was an opening is the police department that I was waiting for so I changed so In no did I avoid a situation and this banned happened 30mins-1hour after this situation
This case is regarding this Player Report on you.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=72670

Once you had killed the President, you immediately changed job in order to avoid the RP situation that was about to happen when the SRU pointed guns at you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I killed the president because I wanted to be president so I did what everyone told me to do and what everyone does and quickly changed my job I thought that was the whole idea of the president being killed if not you will have to explain that to every player of City RP
You killed the President because you wanted to be President... That is not a valid reason to kill the President and is therefore RDM.
Kind Regards,

Its not RDM if I'm a criminal and my reason were that she was a bad and raciest president and some guy hired me to do it
Who paid you to do this shooting?
Kind Regards,

I was paid my someone who had a stem name of matthewvincent43 he asked me to kill the president and he would give me 5000 if I did it so I accepted as I needed the money because I was saving up for a new ford transit van.
Ok. I will wait to conclude this so MatthewVincent can reply.

I await his reply.
Kind Regards,

that's ok
Hello I have been looking through these threads and I have seen my name pop up and I can confirm that I indeed hire sscott63 to kill the president and AwestruckBullet if you messaged me I didn't get it.