Admin Abuse - Discussion
[Image: qGjJpfM.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Falc, Georgy
Falcao was not let off the hook.
Pun intended.
The following 3 users Like Viljo's post:
  • Falc, Edned, Nuka
I think all of the current admon team should be demoted since they are all the muppets.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 6 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Falc, Awestruck, sebasti161, Tomo, MasterNoda, Random
farted
i was banned one time for BREAKING FEARRP!?!?!?!?!
the entire staff consists of abusive badmins and noterators. soulriper pls demote them all
also unban me
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Awestruck
Staff do there job very well. Yes maybe some can do things that they should, but that happens to everyone. Let them do there job.
(06-27-2016, 09:58 AM)[FL:RP] Apollo Wrote: Staff do there job very well. Yes maybe some can do things that they should, but that happens to everyone. Let them do there job.

the fuck u on about gtfo
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Cox, Nuka
What i find a bit funny is that allmost daily staff members have theyre fun on the servers which include: them rdming eachother/cdming eachother/prop pushing/ grabbing and throwing theyre player models/ no clip wars etc and when you make a case against it all the answers we get is: we were just having fun. But when we go ahead and have fun we get banned for hours/days and even months. I have nothing against admins infact they should have fun but if they can have fun then we could too. I will post evidence of me getting banned for testing new weapons (on an empty server) and they said we couldnt do it.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 2 users Like Georgy's post:
  • Robbtja, daniel507
You guys have no idea how fun it is to mess around with admin tools lol
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 3 users Like Decay's post:
  • Jonas, Marty, Tomo
I cant wait till this one goes on strike. And then they all leave to set up their community and call it like lemon light or something crae crae.
[Image: giphy.gif]