A very odd error..
Exclamation 
Hello,

So today I was wasting my time on the computer as always, I was on Fearless and the server crashes, and yet it was server side, that is confirmed. 
I joined back in, and it started lagging like a crazy, and again it was serverside, that is confirmed aswell. But suddenly when it stopped lagging I was disconnected with this message:
"Added to banned list"
I checked ban page, ban report, and I got confirmed that I was not banned by Snow, through Sparx.
And now I can't find the v4b1 server in Gmod anymore, I can find build and v2d, and of course all other servers, I tried restarting my PC, Router and everything, it is only a issue with this server. Hope you can help me solve it.

Best regards,
Santaliz.
So I tried adding in the IP again, I tried joining a friend on the server aswell, it's just not working. "Server is not responding"
Okay, it's working again now..
it happens very rarely and i have no idea, for some people it disconnects them with a message of random numbers and letters, happened a couple months back to someone iirc
You were temporarily placed on an IP Address blacklist by the server itself. This was done by the software installed on the servers to prevent DoS attacks. Basically what happened is your client was requesting a large amount of data in a short period of time, causing connection to slow down and eventually become blocked out by the server.
Hope this helped!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Thanks both!
I was really confused, though it started working again I was still wondering what it was, thanks for clearing that out! ^^

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep