Lol and you call this friendly community?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
Hey there folks!
As you know you officialy say that you are 'friendly' community.
Wonder if that was true, everytime I join the server,you kick me just for randomly like:
I asked admin: will I get admin for 500? or 1000000? And he kicked me for nothing! you would handle it in real life, but your too lazy to do it online? Why dont you just answer to all my questions? Why cant you? maybe im interested? Maybe I am god damn millionair with shitload of money?
Or maybe my dad is a president? How do you know?

And no,of course you are too lazy, you just kick me because im a little annoying noob? Thats what You think, dont Ya? You want to become a proffecional and popular community, dont yaSad? But there is no use trying to reach that if you dont have any patients, or just not being lazy! you kick without any warning!

One day i played as a cop on your damn server, i saw some fala taking people to his base and then raiding them, and then killing.
i warranted him! and cracked the keypad of his base, then one of you 'friendly' admins came and kicked me without a reason, kinda 'you my friend dont have warrant or some shit like that! And that what you call friendly? do you know what happends on server when you bitches are offline? dont you? i knew that! the players are spamming, prop-killing, and breaking all rules! i believe that it also happends then your online either. but you simply dont care! you just think, lets just kick this noob, and then just cum on chat. You simply dont care. You are like horse that have its head putted in dirt, and dont hear anything happening arround.

Yes, Im maybe angry and im kid that speaks english freakly, but what you read is exactly what heppends on your server, and who exactly 'carrys' it.
Only thing i can say is, "Buying" Admin status will get you kicked OR banned cause if you read the rules it clearly states WE PICK THEM.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Dude Insulting a Server like this is Not Cool in fact It did you look at anything like the rules this would probably annoy our nice Server owner who is kind enough to only perm Racists and people who do this to a slightly worse extent (slightly being they openly Despise the slightest little thing) and Dude if you Want to do your version of "RP" then go on Dark RP Noobonic Plague
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
[Image: bros.jpg]

Srly, are you so stupid? I give you the advice to turn off your PC forever,search a nice dark place where you can shoot yourself. Please!
(11-10-2011, 05:02 PM)Visual Wrote:
[Image: bros.jpg]

Srly, are you so stupid? I give you the advise to turn off your PC forever, search a nice dark place where you can shot yourself. Please!

Just thought about posting the same picture, but you came first! Lol!
Quote: you kick without any warning!

kick=warning or someone is annoying.
Dude I told you in OOC No you can NOT buy admin, I EVEN kicked you with that as a reason

Then you come back and cry "Why did you randomly kicked me"

So then I banned you.

Adminship can not be bought, it is earned with time and if you are one of the FEW that are chosen then you should think of it as a honor. We chose our admins. No money can buy admin. Its priceless.

Also you said "Maybe I am god damn millionair with shitload of money?"

What would a millionair be doing on garrys mod. Don't you have a yaot or something to play with.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
You are indeed a little annoying newbie when you are going to offer ingame money for becoming admin. Your kick/ban whatever is well deserved if you don't read the rules before playing.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-10-2011, 05:38 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: You are indeed a little annoying newbie when you are going to offer ingame money for becoming admin. Your kick/ban whatever is well deserved if you don't read the rules before playing.

It wasn't in game money. he was offering Real Money lol
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
If everyone's posting here and warnings aren't being issued...

(11-10-2011, 05:02 PM)Visual Wrote: Srly, are you so stupid? I give you the advise to turn off your PC forever, search a nice dark place where you can shot yourself. Please!
Call this an inappropriate moment for grammar corrections, but please... If you're going to call someone "stupid", at least try not to sound stupid yourself.

Anyway, I thought it was obvious that you can't buy admin status... apparently not.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles