ZooM Unban
Although my unban request got denied, I want to say something.

There is no rule that says im not allowed to have hacks, only to use them. So i did nothing wrong. So i dont see why my unban request got denied.
If you were not "using" them, then you shouldnt have got banned right?
And you did get banned which means that you used them, face the consequences when breaking rules.
I dont want to be rude in anyway but it may seem like that in my post but i aint.

Best regards, Eclipze
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The thing is, i did not use them. The server probably got some protection that searches and finds hack files in the GMod directory. That's what got be banned. I swear to god, i did never use them.
So, I did not use them. Which means I didn't do anything wrong.
First of all, This is posted in the wrong section. You should have PM'd the banning admin, or a Superior.

Edit: Clearly you had hack(s) concidering the system managed to pick it up.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I understand that you want to get unbanned and that you think that you should be unbanned due the fact you didn't use them, but hear me out..

It doesn't matter if you have them and not use them or if you have them and use them, having hacks isn't allowed used or not. This is a common rule in all Servers in any game that you can name. Hacks are not accepted and they make gameplay unfair of others, and this still counts if you have not used any.

Only thing that I could suggest to you is to see if you can reason with the Administrator that banned you or higher ranked.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]