Headset Issue - Another Bites The Dust
Sooo.... my headset packed in in a few days ago, like completely snapped, this is probably my 5th although this one was a bit expensive, so I assumed the product quality was better

Anyone else had issues with the Creative range of headsets ?

Suggestions for new ones. Between £50 -£150 ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Currently this quick fix is doing the job....

The razer man'o war is a decent headset. http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store/razer-manowar (You could get it cheaper in a store)
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Marty
I find Razer to be overpriced. Used to own one of their headsets and I know people who use a lot of their other projects. Honestly investing in a standalone mic and a really nice pair of headphones is a great choice, and one that I made. But if you prefer headsets turtle beach is okay but I've noticed lower quality from them, and again, Razer is overpriced.

I use the V-Moda Cross-fade LP2 and I highly recommend it. It's headphones only, but there is a mic extension cord that you can buy from them for around $30 apparently, but I don't know much about that as I use a Blue Snowball as a mic.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Marty
I've got a customer design headset all the way from my local B&M store across the road. Only cost me a 5er and it's kept up with me for nearly our first year anniversary, I recommend.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Marty
This one I have, that's now fucked, cost me like £70-80 and I've had the ones from Amazon for like a tenner and stuff Falc they are fucking shit
I use KOS headsets, they have great sound and you can buy the ones with mics. Sounds like a horrible choice but they are actually surprisingly good.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.