WHY
(06-24-2016, 11:17 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Shame to see you go, will you continue to play on the servers?

Of course, I won't give up on Fearless whether I'm demoted or not. I'll still work on making it a better place.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Baskingner, Random
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Awestruck
(06-24-2016, 11:18 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 11:10 PM)Falc Wrote: Why can't I like my own demotion thread???? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Sorry you got demoted, I haven't been in this community long but from what my friends have told me you seemed like a really cool admin.

They weren't lying ranger
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
a safety ban usually means that it will be lifted if certain terms are met (contacting an SA in this case?)
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Ryuk
(06-24-2016, 11:18 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 11:10 PM)Falc Wrote: Why can't I like my own demotion thread???? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Sorry you got demoted, I haven't been in this community long but from what my friends have told me you seemed like a really cool admin.

Cheers man.  Heart
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ryuk, Ranger
I'm banned because I still have my rank ingame and they "Don't trust me not to mess around with it untill my rank is removed"

Stab me in the back a lil more, c'mon.
This has been done to everyone that hasnt been stripped off their rank ingame, Falc.
And you're fully aware of this.
Ill miss you man you were always kind to me, You absolute Legend!
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
The following 2 users Like Hunterr's post:
  • Ryuk, Falc
(06-24-2016, 11:25 PM)Agorith Wrote: This has been done to everyone that hasnt been stripped off their rank ingame, Falc.
And you're fully aware of this.

Was your previous post not good enough? Instead you had to edit it to make yourself sound more superior than me?

Why does nobody elses have that they can't be trusted ayy? Oh is it just more knives being thrown at me from the team?
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Random
(06-24-2016, 11:17 PM)Ryuk Wrote: xD tomo you actually liked it for him... Imagine, baskingaar, sadly a perma ban :/ they say for safety, like he's gonna DDoS

okay stop dickriding him man